Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious We may be losers but at least we have dignity

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
In the grand scheme of things normies who laugh at us are just as fucked as we can ever be and have little to no dignity especially in this time. Don’t ever let a normie belittle you because that same normie probably orbits a disgusting looking girl that doesn’t care about him/being cucked

cope but a good one

yes always, always better incel than cuck

Some of us do, others not so much

it depends.

we keep our dignity by refusing to whiteknight and orbit, but also lose it because we depend on our parent's financial support like degenerates.

Normies will never accept their genetic destiny. But the blackpill will find some of them in the end.

Some of us do, others not so much
Yeah the ones that advocate for us to fuck trannies and be faggots have no dignity. They should go back to r9k and stay away from here tbh.

i mean like why do you want to have dignity? what is dignity? its propably some made up word to describe chad we are indeed the lowest genetic lifeform on earth embrace your subhuman status and you will trully be free

We're not necessarily losers. We don't have to lose. We just have to push back in a consequence free way.

Yeah the ones that advocate for us to fuck trannies and be faggots have no dignity. They should go back to r9k and stay away from here tbh.
Those tranny shills needs to be gassed and tossed off helicopters. They advocate for the ultimate degeneracy which is changing sex. Truly lowest of the low, even lower than cucks.

I have a suspicion people who forward that are secretly women or normies trolling us

I have a suspicion people who forward that are secretly women or normies trolling us
Women are too busy choking chads dick or fucking dogs cats whatever, and normies are not wasting their time making alts to troll internet autists

i mean like why do you want to have dignity? what is dignity? its propably some made up word to describe chad we are indeed the lowest genetic lifeform on earth embrace your subhuman status and you will trully be free
Dignity is a deterrent of ignorance. It should be essential for every incel tbh

Agreed