Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel We make the front page and top spot of incel tears, again

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
My post is almost as offensive to them as saying they need to date men under 6'

but let's be honest, most women would rather be raped than fuck a guy under 6'

its over for manlets

They get angry because they are imagining getting raped by Incel.
220px Jeremy Meeks Mug Shot

Just attach the right image they'll get swooped away by the halo.

The RapePill might be the blackest of blackpills:

Many women actually enjoy being raped (if you scanned their brains during the rape, the pleasure centers would be lighting up). These same women would rather die than admit that this is true.

I hate those cucks

I forgot all about these assholes.
They can cry and complain but once you don't share the same webspace as them they become irrelevant.
Guess they got tired of posting blackpill101's shit from truecels.

Many women actually enjoy being raped (if you scanned their brains during the rape, the pleasure centers would be lighting up). These same women would rather die than admit that this is true.
Probably indeed. Actually, admitting that would means the end of this society based on privileges of females.
We would return to old times, where women didn't have as much rights as now. And objectively, this would be bad for them.
But this would be much better for the society.

Probably indeed. Actually, admitting that would means the end of this society based on privileges of females.
We would return to old times, where women didn't have as much rights as now. And objectively, this would be bad for them.
But this would be much better for the society.

Exactly. Women would lose all of their economic power, which is the leverage that allows them to be so selective when it comes to mates. This is the root cause of inceldom.

Imagine a world in which foids actually had to depend on Chad to stick around and provide for the Chadlets that she pumps out. She'd be forced to think twice before whoring herself out. She simply wouldn't be able to take that risk.

Clicked on the thread and the first comment contains the word “y’all”

The memes write themselves. :feelskek:
@Ritalincel

Rape is the most overrated of all crimes holy shit it is literally a foid getting dicked by a non-chad. If the girl is not married or not a virgin then rape is nothing.

Exactly. Women would lose all of their economic power, which is the leverage that allows them to be so selective when it comes to mates. This is the root cause of inceldom.

Imagine a world in which foids actually had to depend on Chad to stick around and provide for the Chadlets that she pumps out. She'd be forced to think twice before whoring herself out. She simply wouldn't be able to take that risk.
Such a beautiful world that would be.
Regarding your second paragraph, back to old times ir wasn't even about Chads I think. It was about arranged marriage and that's it.

Imagine: you could marry a foid despite wanting her to. Considering that foids (with normies and Chads/chadlites obviously) caused the blackpill to exist, that would be such a great punishment.

Incels are actually the only men wh can rape though...if chad did it they would keep it.

why does normies being triggered by lonely virgins always put a smile on my face. :feelshehe:

only thing females have passion about is to be raped. They make it out to be one of the biggest things in the world while it's just fucking sex. Get a fucking life who gives a fuck if you get raped.

Exactly. If this were proven and told to the world I can only imagine how relationships and sex would change. The world isn’t ready for this blackpill, yet.