Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL We love Jordan Peterson apparently.

VincentVanCope

VincentVanCope

M̶e̶n̶t̶a̶l̶c̶e̶l̶ Mentally ill Truecel
★★★★

JFL. How fucking useless are modern "journalists" at even doing mediocre level research? Pathetic.

I read his book 12 rules for living and it sucked tbh.

He says some high IQ stuff but hes just a redpilled outsider.

I read his book 12 rules for living and it sucked tbh.

He says some high IQ stuff but hes just a redpilled outsider.

Not red-pilled. He is somewhere between the middle

He’s retarded. He’s a gimmick conman who has lured himself a slew of lucrative low-IQ followers by telling them what they want to hear. I fucking hate him.

This boils down to "everybody I don't like is incel"

liberals reporting fake news. At this point we don't really need anymore proof to not follow anything they say.

Ted K > Jordan Peterpuffer.

Normies are total solipsists. They only want to talk and believe ideas that please them. Never mind digging deep to find the truth about a subject. Fucking reptiles.

He’s retarded. He’s a gimmick conman who has lured himself a slew of lucrative low-IQ followers by telling them what they want to hear. I fucking hate him.

FUCKING THIS.

Why would i "love" this pussy-worshipping tradcuck?

Fake news

Also jordan peterson is a cuckold.

JBP deserves to be thrown into a vat of molten steel.

This is the same as how Alex from love island was apparently an Incel icon, which means they saw one post about it on the r/theredpill and assumed that made them an incel icon.

They apparently expect we operate by the same hivemind principles they do.

Society treats you like garbage? Just keep working and slaving away for your masters!

T. Juden Peterstein

Liberals view us with such disdain because we represent order and righteoushood against their demonic agenda. The modern day Sodom and Gomorrah.

This is what they do generalize our behaviors, some incels, like me, can believe that what he speaks can throw an initial light in the minds of those who suffer the same as us, JP can be the initial step of a cuck to accept some redpills, but after that he need to wake up and realize that those methods he claims to help, "sort yourself out, clean your room" are no better than "cut you hair, take a shower"

this. this. this.

Let’s just get this straight, no one really likes him here.

I just took his $10 personality test.

Waste of money and basically told me I was VERY LOW in conscientiousness, extraversion, enthusiasm etc, basically told me I was an anti-social loser. Thanks Peterson.

just clean your room bro

I also love Dr. Phil for his “tough love” and Steve Wilkos for making pedophiles and domestic abusers stand up. :heart::heart: guys who prey on the dregs of society and act like they’re helping them to make their shekels.

Waste of money and basically told me I was VERY LOW in conscientiousness, extraversion, enthusiasm etc, basically told me I was an anti-social loser. Thanks Peterson.
He has a $10 ‘personality test’?! Fucking hell he’s even more shameless a conman than I thought. That is almost as bad as ‘Trump University.’

He has a $10 ‘personality test’?! Fucking hell he’s even more shameless a conman than I thought. That is almost as bad as ‘Trump University.’

It's just a Big Five test you can find for free and yes I spent $10 and now I almost don't have money for the rest of the month.

I guess the part about my low orderliness is true.

I don't dare to go to a psychologist, I think I have at least 2-3 personality disorders.

He has a $10 ‘personality test’?! Fucking hell he’s even more shameless a conman than I thought.
J F L
F
L
Money would have been better spent on chicken fries and nacho fries and rotting my friend.

Society treats you like garbage? Just keep working and slaving away for your masters!

T. Juden Peterstein

Muh dominance hierarchy.
Let’s just get this straight, no one really likes him here.

I'd go as far to say I hate him. He indeed says some things to pander to incels like enforced monogamy but all in an effort to get you to drink the kool-aid on other topics as well. He says a lot of jewy things.

Money would have been better spent on chicken fries and nacho fries and rotting my friend.

It's over.

At least I have some bananas someone gave me for free.

Omg listening to this bitch gave me cancer. I feel like flaying her.

YES

You.. :<

He's a fraud, psychology in general is a fraud.

I hate Jordan Peterson.

Great satire lol:

:D

I don't think she said one honest thing that entire time. How was Alana's board or love-shy.com or any early incel board tied to ethnonationalism?

"The incel movement is a hotbed of recruitment for right-wingers"
There's nothing stopping you from recruiting incels, except your entitlement to chad!

"Incels are similar to ISIS"
except 'incel' isn't an organization, there's literally no planning or tactics or institutional conspiracy or whatever, it literally is just a bunch of single angry men finding each other, we weren't recruited by anyone

"incels are toxic masculine"
proceeds to demonize male spaces as terrorist groups so that men feel afraid to honestly talk about their feelings. Sounds like she is being toxic masculine

Last edited:
find another forum to sully, you evil coward

Incels should adopt ISIS like tactics you cuck.

Any incel worth their salt despises that religious nut.

Calls inceldom a movement when it is a state of being, very low IQ fake news.