Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based We lost our war with very small difference

Incel

Incel

Co-founder
★★★★★
Screenshot 20240712 155702

15 votes in difference is what it took

We'll get me next time

Next poll when? @Fat Link

But you fought the good fight

anonPoodankMcGeeUggo MongoLifeisbullshit95FinnCelEmbaFat Linkbased_memeslimshadyWilfredMade in HeavencutthroatI want to believeTHE TRUE DIGLETULTRAMANEricfffcPancakecelerenyeagerfeedingseagullscelJayGoptriUninvitedBornToLosefadedNemesisRicordanzaMikeKnajjdRotterjust another incelkaanfrmentalcelPillow City RevPolskiKartofelTodd ThundercockLesscoBlobBincellEpsteinTruther41InMemoriam5ft4ropeconnoisseurPuppeterCopingForBrutalityNaggerKaicheecrippleceltankcelMy Name JeffIncelusRexUnluckyCellUncle DeathlonelinessmaxxerBadStartingStatsSandniggercelVλREN_mehchudcelFalloutRealSchizoLifeMaxxerBlackCel_from_ZAMed AmineIncedelAwakeTuxedoMask92 drowsiness?FriezacelFuturecellCorvusainLogic55TrannydestroyerMoroccancel2-outcastgymcel23REEjectxkcdCleftcelne4rthendIncelsNeverCrysultryloserMr.HopelessaikidoSoycuckGodOfRedditgotetXtremeMaxpsyopIceMan2000WacoGoesDownTruecelcelRegularManletFucktheFBIsupersoldierEsoteric71nsomniakGrotesque DeformitybladeepilledBianorKeepCopingItsovERfucksVentingblackpillerslashERjuche necromancerNeverEvenBegantrognarukktrollingthunderdamascusAngryUbermenschnabiParasiteToSocietyDr. AutismoJohnny_Connecticutgo2sleepNoIdeaWhatToDolonelysince2006Arabcel99late20scelAloneCel2ElectusdespisedpaulSquatting SlavcelSupremeGentleCelFatass3000AcornSteelCentaurIncelCrockerMistakeAudley PorterNatey Natestraww577Vakasneb3856panteraslayer1CuntHaterlechadKamanbertkillurselftroonopioidceldb-bchr-ivyeetbender_Dr CortexRyomen SukunaEventylifesucksandyoudiefuture185htnriceGuncelAvarcelcopepill

I hope bianca and foid gore pics get unbanned

38 votes
3d foids are already banned so they shouldn't be in the poll next time

it's democracy, get rekt :feelsYall:

You niggas aren't taking my sweet queen Hinata away from me

Avis don't mean anything, you're too emotional