Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over We lost? Or We are losing?

Colera

Colera

Banned
-
In all countries, the term "incel" is a derogatory way to describe a mentally ill man, a potential terrorist when on statistics there have been rare cases of "incel-rage". Do the "people" outside these circles not understand, or do they not want to understand? I listen to several live shows on youtube and various podcasts, which do not involve real incels, but pseudo-users that I have never seen (in my opinion, they are just puppets to bring even more hatred on us). A real incel has never been interviewed, a frequent visitor for years who knows what is said in the circles and would actually be able to distinguish a shit troll, rather than a truecel. People from the outside literally shovel shit and carrion on us, without us having the concrete possibility to defend ourselves. A one-way street fueled by feminists and beta-orbiters who defend and applaud the sick ideas of women in modern society.
Men who have come to hate other men for supporting women. We men have lost, the game has already been won by women and by the confusion caused by the LGBT community where men themselves deny being such. An existential paradox created and carried forward by an intellectually inferior being like the woman, so as to create a much more dangerous society both for them and for others.
Women are not smart, but they are manipulative. They do not know how to create and follow a logical and rational discourse, but they know very well how to get every man on their side.
Women are manipulative both thanks to their physique and their empathy which allows them to understand our problems and overcome them. By making sure that you always receive help from both men (falsely included) and women themselves (by sisterhood)

In terms of fair representation in the mainstream media, we never even stood a chance.
I think it's quite pointless to try to explain our views in a daytime talk show, a mainstream youtube podcast or anything like that. They would never treat us fairly anyway. The best we could hope for is to serve as cheap laughing stock for 15 minutes.

I listen to several live shows on youtube and various podcasts, which do not involve real incels, but pseudo-users that I have never seen (in my opinion, they are just puppets to bring even more hatred on us).

I only watch or listen to these very rarely, but I also had the suspicion that the interviewed subjects are either paid trolls or some very low IQ freaks who can hardly realize what the media is doing to them (and to other incels via their interviews) and cannot properly assess the consequences of their appearance in such shows.

Last edited:
we lost at birth. Normies are majority, we live in their world. Our only adventage is that we don't need to fall for normie distractions like social circles, friends and all this [UWSL]unnecessary shit[/UWSL]

We can't lose because it never even began:feelsthink:

Take up a new forum name and get rid of the term and they will make some new word to demonize you by.

We lost and shit is going to get worse and worse. It's only a matter of a couple of years before woketards libtards go into lenghts to send glowniggers to anyone that talks shit about toilets.

A few hundred years ago we would be complaining about being put into the wrong caste. Incel is better than nothing.

Born to lose.

Neither. We were disqualified before it even began.