Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious We live in the worst era of entertainment. Everything is boring now

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

The only good women are the dead ones
★★★★★
I don't think it's just my friend dopamine receptors tbh. Things are just way more boring now. At least entertainment is. Social media for example is ultra censored now. You can't easily have those fun experiences like you were once able to. Video games have become ultra censored as well and trash talk on VC will get you banned from even playing your console. (If you're not already on PC) Junk food has genuinely gotten worse. Doritos used to have genuine cheesiness. Modern Doritos has a gross chemical aftertaste.

Yes i have reached the end of the hedonic treadmill. However it doesn't help that we live in the worst era of entertainment.

everything will just continue to get worse

True especially movies and TV shows have all turned to dogshit the past couple of years

everything will just continue to get worse
Yeah. Normies have 0 standards. They'll run the hamster wheels for hours in exchange for one cookie crumb.

True especially movies and TV shows have all turned to dogshit the past couple of years
The propaganda at least used to be somewhat subtle and there was more substance outside of it. Now the propaganda is the main course with a side of marvel humor.

This is done purposefully to program the masses into mentally preparing for harsh times, the Golden Time of the West is OVER now and we're currently heading for the abyss.

WW3 will happen millions will die and many more will starve due to the collaps of the Globalist network and a New World Order will emerge with Jerusalem as Capital.

@faded told me while he was high on stretched Methamphetamine

Last edited:
theres just a sea of different things...saturation

This is done purposefully to program the masses into mentally preparing for harsh times, the Golden Time of the West is OVER now and we're currently heading for the abyss.

WW3 will happen millions will die and many more will starve due to the collaps of the Globalist network and a New World Order will emerge with Jerusalem as Capital.

@faded told me while he was high on stretched Methampvitamine
More like they're programming the goyem to live in New Weimar.

Hahaha haha haha haha haha haha ha

I concur

More like they're programming the goyem to live in New Weimar.
Yeah and what happened to the Weimar Republic?
Rise of the Right Wing in response to extreme poverty and high crime which let to the birth of the 3rd ZOG Reich.

A World War which destroyed europe and paved the way for Stalin to poison the World with communism and to create Israel.

But this time Edom will really be annihilated, this time there will be no despair. Yishmael will crush Edom and the Sons of Abraham will emerge from the Shadow as the Rulers of the World.
Hq720 1

Last edited:
Yeah and what happened to the Weimar Republic?
Rise of the Right Wing in response to extreme poverty and high crime which let to the birth of the 3rd ZOG Reich.

A World War which destroyed europe and paved the way for Stalin to poison the World with communism and to create Israel.

But this time Edom will really be annihilated, this time there will be no despair. Yishmael will crush Edom and the Sons of Abraham will from the Shadow emerge as the Rulers of the World.
View attachment 1280065
Huh wow