Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory We live in an entirely different reality compared to foids and normies even if living in the same place. Most places and buildings are "locked" to us

Dotrinfobe

Dotrinfobe

Commander
★★★
55d 18h 41m
I realized that it doesn't really matter where i live, whether it's a mega metropolis with 20 million population, or a small city with 500,000 population, or a small town with 10,000 population, the actual space i'm socially allowed to be in is very small regardless of the place. While the opposite is not true for foids and normies. Their space is much more extensive and would even have plenty of "real" space in small cities/towns.

Take a foid for example, almost all foids have active social life. They go to bars, nightclubs, pubs etc. with friends on weekends. Free rides on friend's cars. And they don't even have to pay for drinks. Free drinks from thirsty males trying to hit on them. They will never feel "out of place" coz the thirsty males will always try to initiate convos with them, try to make them feel comfortable just for being there, and some also resort to jestermaxxing, using PUA and redpill "techniques", free entertainment to the joy of the m'ladies :feelsclown:

While on the other hand, trucels have very limited social circle, many without any friends, so who do they go to bars, pubs and nightclubs with? And how do they get there and then come back potentially drunk? Taking an uber? :feelsseriously: sounds super expensive, when alcohol in those places are already overpriced. Then of course they have to pay for the drinks themselves, and pick up foids? Let's not even talk about success rate (slim to none), you need $$$ to pay for foids drinks. You then need to "entertain" her, humor her, competing against other males to grab her attention. all for what?

Therefore, public meeting places like bars, pubs, nightclubs, are all closed to you. THEY MIGHT AS WELL DON'T EXIST ON THE MAP. You get that? They exist, but NOT FOR YOU.

Now think about what other places are "socially closed" to you:

2. all children's places. for obvious reasons since you have none. and if you go there just to chill out let's say a local park, you risk being photographed by karens and white nights and place on social media with tab on "be careful of this creep in the local children's park".

3. other people's houses and apartments. foids, chadlites and chads can visit a different house and apartment every week if they wanted. they go there to fuck. they also get invited to parties all the time.

meanwhile i dont even know what my neighbors houses look like inside. i dont know what the "average" furnishing of a house in the local area look like NO MATTER WHERE I MOVE TO coz obviously i never get invited by anyone.

i even know 50 year old noodle foid who found white men through online dating and leech off him, living in his big house, don't have to pay for anything. so much for the "wall" :society:

4. almost all non-casual restaurants, and public places like movie theaters, amusement parks.

all those are meant to be for 2 people minimum. they are DESIGNED to be for 2 people in minimum. Roller coasters for examples have 2 seats in each carriage, bumper cars also, ferris wheels are also meant to carry at least 2 people. They're never meant for any solo person.

one time i got weird eyes when i went to a small restaurant in downtown, and it's not even high end, it's casual, non-fast food , ethnic food. the owner asked if it was just me and it was obvious he found it weird. other times it's the same, middle aged foid in a Mexican food small restaurant giving off a weird vibe when she noticed i was alone. even asian kebab stand street vendor once asked me if it was just me when i ordered some kebabs. its just not "normal" to eat alone. in fast food joints like KFC, subway, McDonalds it's fine, but ANYTHING LESS CASUAL, you get semi-locked out. And any "real" restaurant probably would have kicked you out. :reeeeee:

5. all places where you're better off going in pairs or groups. this applies to almost everywhere. whether it's downtown, or just some random shopping malls, tourist spots etc.

6. traveling. it's always much safer to travel in groups than solo. solo are prime targets for violent crimes, especially in shitholes like latin america, brazil, africa etc. it's always good to have an extra pair of eyes, and criminals would rather pick low hanging fruit like a solo traveller, then risk attacking a pair or a group, as in the latter the chance of resistance and chance of police attention is much higher. If you're a solo traveller in a shithole country you can get kidnapped and nobody would even know until very much later. Nobody there to help you as you're a foreigner.

and not just danger from other human but from nature as well. imagine you travel alone and fall into a hole, a cave, a cliff, a waterfall, good fucking luck. you'd be trapped and die alone down there. :feelsUnreal:

and traveling in groups is cheaper as it saves $$$. share a rental car, motel room etc.

a trucel would therefore get locked out of dangerous destinations such as almost all latin america, africa, even SEA is much more dangerous for a solo traveler outside major cities. Latin america including Brazil would be hell on earth mode without a local guide if you're alone. The violence there is ramphant, even experienced Youtubers and Vloggers who travel and videotape their travels for a living, tend to travel in groups, at mimumum in pairs, when they do videos there. This just shows you how dangerous those places are. Europe is better but you'd still be a prime target for theft, picketpocking, etc. and if at night you'd be robbed by some muslim and negros even in cities like Paris.

As you can see, trucels are locked from most places of the world. Even mundane places like local restaurants, other people's residences, parks, and bars and pubs. It's an entirely different reality. I resent the place i'm living in, but i realize even if i move, what would change? I could move to a 20 million population metropolis, AND I WOULD STILL ROT IN MY OWN ROOM. While foids and normies can theoretically arrive at any place, big or small, and "unlock" access to most places very rapidly (think of Witness Protection Program where witnesses are relocated to entirely different place, and immigration where foids and normies move to different city or even country, this happens every day, like every day, there are foids and normies move to a different city for university or a new job, for example).

We're playing an entirely different game. It's like we're stuck in a game where our level is so low that most places are locked from us. :reeeeee: You have to reach a minimum threshold of looks and social ability to gain access, :feelsping: which we can almost never unlock in our life time due to very crappy choices made at character customization and initial crappy gameplay during our childhood. :cryfeels:

Deleted member 31092

Deleted member 31092

Ascending beyond all time and space
-
96d 41m
Highly based post.

The modern world is a wasteland. People are arguably less content than ever. Social relations for the average male are abysmal. Many men of today have no meaningful social connections, and he has no possibility of community, love, and affection. For incels, our chance of attaining these things are not only dead, they're buried down by dinosaur bones.

We live in an age of extreme social atomization- the bar for having even a normal social life is constantly rising. Back in the 1950s, it was a common trope that people would go to their neighbors house to "borrow a cup of sugar." Now, people don't talk to our know their neighbors.

Today, pretty much only the "elite", whether in terms of attractiveness, money, status, occupation, etc have "exciting" social lives- we're completely left to rot in neglect, sexlessness, and isolation. Living in a major metropolis not only doesn't improve things for incels, it makes them even worse- yes, there are more "opportunities" in a large metro, but there's also more competition. Why would anyone give you the time of day when far better options are always a swipe away?

Meus

Meus

Burning in the hell of inceldom
★★★★★
114d 17h 11m
Very high IQ post indeed

I live in a shithole town and don't even move away because I don't want to lose the 2 friends I still have and even them I have only from childhood. I could never ever make new ones.

Foids could literally move to any city in the world and within 1 month gain 5 new friends and within 1 year 20 friends. They have access to the entire fucking world. It's a foids world we live in.

Lonelycel21

Lonelycel21

Officer
★★★
19d 12h 43m
High IQ post fellow brocel. I have always thought the same way. This deserves to be pinned.
Meus said:
Foids could literally move to any city in the world and within 1 month gain 5 new friends and within 1 year 20 friends. They have access to the entire fucking world. It's a foids world we live in.

Last edited:
S

SuperPerfectCel

Captain
★★★★
29d 6h 6m
Can confirm, I live in the big city where everything you'd need is within walking distance and outside of internet speeds it's completely irrelevant. I can't go anywhere. Back when I used to take walks it was just aimless wandering. Every establishment looks at you weird if you're alone.

Honestly in the sticks it's probably more understandable to be alone due to the low population density. Where I am it just confirms you're an outcast.

faded

faded

Leechmaxxed kikecel
★★★★
24d 23h 43m
The deep state elites are trying to cut incels off from soyciety completely so we go insane from all of this shit and they can put us in a mental institution (institutionalized bluepill)

P

Paperman

Recruit
★★★
3d 34m
Amazing post. Where I live, the town seems to be shrinking, in that there are less places where I feel I am unnoticed

Emergency Manual

Emergency Manual

Repenting of my sins | Jesus loves you
★★★★★
38d 8h 16m
Dotrinfobe said:
children's places. for obvious reasons since you have none. and if you go there just to chill out let's say a local park, you risk being photographed by karens and white nights and place on social media with tab on "be careful of this creep in the local children's park".
This literally happened to me. I was in the park sitting at a picnic table looking at my phone while resting from a walk and some woman walked like 50 yards over to me and asked me why I was watching her children.:feelswhat: I told her I wasn't, I was reading my phone. She looked at me weird and walked off and I got out of there as fast as I could before she called the cops or something.

You can't even exist outside while being ugly, someone will assume the worst thing possible about you.

Rotter

Rotter

LDARcel
-
15d 14h 48m
Extremely based post, should be pinned :feelsmage:

It all fell down

It all fell down

Banned
-
13d 10h 32m
Dotrinfobe said:
I realized that it doesn't really matter where i live, whether it's a mega metropolis with 20 million population, or a small city with 500,000 population, or a small town with 10,000 population, the actual space i'm socially allowed to be in is very small regardless of the place. While the opposite is not true for foids and normies. Their space is much more extensive and would even have plenty of "real" space in small cities/towns.

Take a foid for example, almost all foids have active social life. They go to bars, nightclubs, pubs etc. with friends on weekends. Free rides on friend's cars. And they don't even have to pay for drinks. Free drinks from thirsty males trying to hit on them. They will never feel "out of place" coz the thirsty males will always try to initiate convos with them, try to make them feel comfortable just for being there, and some also resort to jestermaxxing, using PUA and redpill "techniques", free entertainment to the joy of the m'ladies :feelsclown:

While on the other hand, trucels have very limited social circle, many without any friends, so who do they go to bars, pubs and nightclubs with? And how do they get there and then come back potentially drunk? Taking an uber? :feelsseriously: sounds super expensive, when alcohol in those places are already overpriced. Then of course they have to pay for the drinks themselves, and pick up foids? Let's not even talk about success rate (slim to none), you need $$$ to pay for foids drinks. You then need to "entertain" her, humor her, competing against other males to grab her attention. all for what?

Therefore, public meeting places like bars, pubs, nightclubs, are all closed to you. THEY MIGHT AS WELL DON'T EXIST ON THE MAP. You get that? They exist, but NOT FOR YOU.

Now think about what other places are "socially closed" to you:

2. all children's places. for obvious reasons since you have none. and if you go there just to chill out let's say a local park, you risk being photographed by karens and white nights and place on social media with tab on "be careful of this creep in the local children's park".

3. other people's houses and apartments. foids, chadlites and chads can visit a different house and apartment every week if they wanted. they go there to fuck. they also get invited to parties all the time.

meanwhile i dont even know what my neighbors houses look like inside. i dont know what the "average" furnishing of a house in the local area look like NO MATTER WHERE I MOVE TO coz obviously i never get invited by anyone.

i even know 50 year old noodle foid who found white men through online dating and leech off him, living in his big house, don't have to pay for anything. so much for the "wall" :society:

4. almost all non-casual restaurants, and public places like movie theaters, amusement parks.

all those are meant to be for 2 people minimum. they are DESIGNED to be for 2 people in minimum. Roller coasters for examples have 2 seats in each carriage, bumper cars also, ferris wheels are also meant to carry at least 2 people. They're never meant for any solo person.

one time i got weird eyes when i went to a small restaurant in downtown, and it's not even high end, it's casual, non-fast food , ethnic food. the owner asked if it was just me and it was obvious he found it weird. other times it's the same, middle aged foid in a Mexican food small restaurant giving off a weird vibe when she noticed i was alone. even asian kebab stand street vendor once asked me if it was just me when i ordered some kebabs. its just not "normal" to eat alone. in fast food joints like KFC, subway, McDonalds it's fine, but ANYTHING LESS CASUAL, you get semi-locked out. And any "real" restaurant probably would have kicked you out. :reeeeee:

5. all places where you're better off going in pairs or groups. this applies to almost everywhere. whether it's downtown, or just some random shopping malls, tourist spots etc.

6. traveling. it's always much safer to travel in groups than solo. solo are prime targets for violent crimes, especially in shitholes like latin america, brazil, africa etc. it's always good to have an extra pair of eyes, and criminals would rather pick low hanging fruit like a solo traveller, then risk attacking a pair or a group, as in the latter the chance of resistance and chance of police attention is much higher. If you're a solo traveller in a shithole country you can get kidnapped and nobody would even know until very much later. Nobody there to help you as you're a foreigner.

and not just danger from other human but from nature as well. imagine you travel alone and fall into a hole, a cave, a cliff, a waterfall, good fucking luck. you'd be trapped and die alone down there. :feelsUnreal:

and traveling in groups is cheaper as it saves $$$. share a rental car, motel room etc.

a trucel would therefore get locked out of dangerous destinations such as almost all latin america, africa, even SEA is much more dangerous for a solo traveler outside major cities. Latin america including Brazil would be hell on earth mode without a local guide if you're alone. The violence there is ramphant, even experienced Youtubers and Vloggers who travel and videotape their travels for a living, tend to travel in groups, at mimumum in pairs, when they do videos there. This just shows you how dangerous those places are. Europe is better but you'd still be a prime target for theft, picketpocking, etc. and if at night you'd be robbed by some muslim and negros even in cities like Paris.

As you can see, trucels are locked from most places of the world. Even mundane places like local restaurants, other people's residences, parks, and bars and pubs. It's an entirely different reality. I resent the place i'm living in, but i realize even if i move, what would change? I could move to a 20 million population metropolis, AND I WOULD STILL ROT IN MY OWN ROOM. While foids and normies can theoretically arrive at any place, big or small, and "unlock" access to most places very rapidly (think of Witness Protection Program where witnesses are relocated to entirely different place, and immigration where foids and normies move to different city or even country, this happens every day, like every day, there are foids and normies move to a different city for university or a new job, for example).

We're playing an entirely different game. It's like we're stuck in a game where our level is so low that most places are locked from us. :reeeeee: You have to reach a minimum threshold of looks and social ability to gain access, :feelsping: which we can almost never unlock in our life time due to very crappy choices made at character customization and initial crappy gameplay during our childhood. :cryfeels:
I have visited more whorehouses in one year of lockdown than 'friendhouses' in 26 years.

D

Deleted member 27768

And we'll die, waiting for a new day.
-
57d 17h 54m
Izayacel

Izayacel

V L O V "
★★★★★
30d 14h 52m
Meus said:
Very high IQ post indeed

I live in a shithole town and don't even move away because I don't want to lose the 2 friends I still have and even them I have only from childhood. I could never ever make new ones.

It Is a gynocentric ( Woman favoured ) World indeed :feelsclown::blackpill:

highinhibition

highinhibition

Banned
-
46d 1h 47m
As an incel you can go to the cinema,brothel,comic book store, library, shitty fast food joints, malls, stores and that's it

pyromancer1234

pyromancer1234

Recruit
★★★★
12d 22h 0m
I've thought about this before but never put it into words. High IQ.

Adding on to this --- as a social loner, you pay for this stuff. You pay taxes, increased rents, and urban-density travel costs to support the cityscape and its popular venues you can't enjoy.

cozylad

cozylad

saint marc lépine,I have failed you.
★★★
7d 9h 26m
Brutal truth :worryfeels:

TheValeYard

TheValeYard

Shortcel
3h 58m
Quality Infomation + Based

10/10

RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
37d 5h 58m
SuperPerfectCel said:
Back when I used to take walks it was just aimless wandering.
Same here and boy is this shit is soul-crushing. I nowadays prefer to walk as far away from happy people as possible.
Rotter said:
Extremely based post, should be pinned :feelsmage:
I love your AVI. That character was a highlight of the film.

Last edited:
Nemesis

Nemesis

Sick of n0rmies, norwood cell
★★★★★
4d 1h 43m
Dotrinfobe said:
at night you'd be robbed by some muslim and negros even in cities like Paris
Paris is no longer an european country. Is more like african-middle west mix

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
76d 3h 8m
Excellent post OP

Mulattocel

Mulattocel

Veteran
★★★★★
36d 19h 4m
We are living being stuck in the training level of the game needing xp to get to the actual game but it never comes :(

52baldcurryjanitor

52baldcurryjanitor

All hail St.Tyroncel of the Subway
★★★★★
7d 22h 3m
exactly in america cities are designed for couples or families. (I heard that in fact some cities are built around female consumption. Look a man can live fine in a fucking crackhouse as long as he has a mattress, some hot pockets/games/pornos.:feelshaha: But a woman needs furniture,expensive crap, and she likes to eat brunch with her girlfriends etc)

high iq post from a ricecels blog. Apparently he says other countries are not like this. (granted this was written in the early 2000's so its probably dated) https://www.happierabroad.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=22499

Odium

Odium

Banned
-
2d 22h 57m
Brutal paralles universe pill

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8