Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We live in a world of retards

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
I clicked a YouTube video. Immediately I hear a deep masculine voice. I scroll down into the comments and everyone's calling him a girl. I'm confused. I look into the channel bio. The YouTuber is a tranny. Wtf is wrong with this shitty retarded word we live in

V9tQi1v

I clicked a YouTube video. Immediately I hear a deep masculine voice. I scroll down into the comments and everyone's calling him a girl. I'm confused. I look into the channel bio. The YouTuber is a tranny. Wtf is wrong with this shitty retarded word we live in
why are they always giga masculine too? like giga jawline and shit
i kinda have a theory that GL kids get sexually abused more cuz lookism and then turn into trannies and fags later

It sometimes feels like a zombie outbreak & I'm the only smart person left.

i kinda have a theory that GL kids get sexually abused more cuz lookism and then turn into trannies and fags later
This is probably true tbh

It sometimes feels like a zombie outbreak & I'm the only smart person left.

interesting

Even worse, they have power

Entire society based on gas lighting each other

Lol

True…it feels like everything on the internet is some weird alt sex dood bullshit

Let’s get back to books

it's not a theory, it's a fact. abused foids often turn later into whores as well. also, fags reproduce by molesting children.

IMG 2626

“UhM Im AcTuAlLy A wOmAn!!”