Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over We live in a soyciety

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

The only good women are the dead ones
★★★★★
Picsart 22 12 12 20 13 40 504

Teehee i’m so sad. My bf got mad at me because i was a moody bitch on my period today.. teehee

Teehee i’m so sad. My bf got mad at me because i was a moody bitch on my period today.. teehee
Edit: thanks for the gold, I'll definitely get to a therapist and break up with him! I'll get a new BF and raise my standards. Thanks reddit.

Edit: thanks for the gold, I'll definitely get to a therapist and break up with him! I'll get a new BF and raise my standards. Thanks reddit.
My bf ignored me for 2 seconds, i’m feeling suicidal!

Most commonly shared here

That sums up everything wrong with modern soyciety, it's a sad joke.

See how when it's foid it has all the upvotedb comments, when it's a man it has nothing

The value of a man in modern society is a practically worthless. No one give af about men emotion. They will either just ignore or spew toxic redpill shit like "Man up", "Seek guidance from reading a bs book filled with :redpill: and :bluepill: shit " or "Dont worry things will all improve in future" JFL

Men like are robots / synthetic objects in their usefulness to society. Easy to dispose, easy to replace, and only valued for their physical capacity to serve the purpose given to them by a bluepilled and cuck society --- To continuously wageslave in contribution to human ecosystem until they are dead

Last edited:
The value of a man in modern society is a practically worthless. No one give af about men emotion. They will either just ignore or spew toxic redpill shit like "Man up", "Seek guidance from reading a bs book filled with :redpill: and :bluepill: shit " or "Dont worry things will all improve in future" JFL

Men like are robots / synthetic objects in their usefulness to society. Easy to dispose, easy to replace, and only valued for their physical capacity to serve the purpose given to them by a bluepilled and cuck society --- To continuously wageslave in contribution to human ecosystem until they are dead
ThERe is a solution to this problem.

28 year old man suffering mental problems, isolation and suicidal thoughts?

Nothing

Tee-hee I had a fight with my boyfriend I wanna Kms tee-hee

2.2k upvotes 63 replies