Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting We live in a society

Invalidusername

Invalidusername

Banned
-
People are trying to rid society of religion and values. They want to replace these with a hedonistic, degenerate, nihilistic and materialistic society whilst slapping on a "freedom and progress" sticker on it.

People are worshipping women by the dozens, giving them constant validation, approval and free shit whilst allowing them behave like sluts. They give them tonnes of privellages to the point where they're spoiling them, resulting in very narcissistic and entitled women. They're destroying the family unit at the price of allowing females to have shallow persuits for the sake of short lived gratification. Because "freedom and progress"

but hey as long as there's one less sob story from an "oppressed" female on r/athiesm just because her family didn't want her to degrade herself for a fuckboy, its worth it right?

Wrong, we should have values and modesty

By implementing a nihilistic and hedonistic society, you're creating a generation of deprived and depressed people who attempt to escape their existence by drowning themselves in materialistic pursuits to distract them from the idea that living in such a society is so void of meaning and purpose.

We truly live in a society.

We live in the clown world.

Society blet

Feral cunts

By implementing a nihilistic and hedonistic society, you're creating a generation of deprived and depressed people who attempt to escape their existence by drowning themselves in materialistic pursuits to distract them from the idea that living in such a society is so void of meaning and purpose.

In reality, everybody wants to be a part of it. Wants to participate within this society. In reality, I am just jealous of them. They have everything, while I have to observe them like a little cuck.
Only people like we are getting depressed.

High IQ post. Implementing a sexually promiscuous degenerate society will inevitably result in societal collapse. We are addicts all trying to pleasuremaxx, and addicts become non-functional in the long run.
People have become a slave to their hedonistic desires, whilst claiming they are free.

very depressing to be forced to observe things from afar.

''To change anything big in life, you need the tools for it.''

Indeed, you need a solid foundation.
People are trapped in a prison, but cannot see the bars.

Really? It looks like they have a lot of fun and can enjoy themselves. I feel like that I am the one in this prison, observing others having a good time in any kind of way. Watching them as they have anything, a solid foundation, while I am nothing but a cuck.

Impersonating Reggie and Bretty at the same time.

It's over for parrotcels.

Impersonating Reggie and Bretty at the same time.

It's over for parrotcels.

I didn't know about reggie initially and the society meme is pretty wide spread which I came across before I found this site so I'm not parroting bretty + the society meme is fitting for me pfp

In reality, everybody wants to be a part of it. Wants to participate within this society. In reality, I am just jealous of them. They have everything, while I have to observe them like a little cuck.
Only people like we are getting depressed.
This

This is for (((profits)))

We are more divided than ever before.

Foid worship is everywhere. Even people here do it with white foids mainly