Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee We live in a society which is becoming more and more feminized and cucks will do anything to try and get laid by femoids

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★

TEEHEE SO FUNNAY XDDDDDDDD

They really need to hit the gym brutally and inject some testosterone.

i remember i went to a new years party in 2009, already men were cucking themselves by letting femoids put makeup on them, just to get femoid attention, the imbalance and desperation was already visible.

https://looksmax.org/attachments/0aa94fe6-6d75-4fd6-ac7e-7a8ca9dbe2cb-jpeg.59475/
https://looksmax.org/attachments/18820a03-3f74-4555-b9b4-0b69ded6dd78-png.59476/

i remember i went to a new years party in 2009, already men were cucking themselves by letting femoids put makeup on them, just to get femoid attention, the imbalance and desperation was already visible.

i've never even heard of anyone doing that, even after nearly 20 years on the internet.

They really need to hit the gym brutally and inject some testosterone.

They have decent frames and don't look really soy, tbh. Which makes it more sad.

i've never even heard of anyone doing that, even after nearly 20 years on the internet.
to be fair the guy was sub5 and short and maybe it played a part in him volunteering, but that's what drunk people do to rescue a party around here i guess

This world needs more ER's

I see this shit all the time with low tier normies, they will put themselves in such lowly and pathetic situations just for a bit of female attention, they will completely act different when females are present and completely be blinded by the thought of just getting pussy, they will drop everything and everyone around them for some pussy. I avoid these types of men like the plauge and refuse to acknowledge their presence.

Jesus christ have some dignity :feelsmusic:

It's sad that people go to such lengths for foid attention.