Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious We live in a society where normies have been brainwashed and still dont understand the difference between sexual assault and rape

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
(DISCLAIMER : Rape is a disgusting act, i am not pro rape or for anything that is doing harm to another person, i thought i wouldnt have to bother writing this but im sure ill get accused of something)

When i browse cucked sites like /r/twoxchromosomes i see plenty of stories where the females claim that they got raped but in fact they get sexually assaulted. Now we all know females love to make up false rape cases and ruin mens lives, and the amount of false rape cases outnumber the amount of rapes,( but thats another story) so its not suprising females love to miscontrue and spew bullshit about being raped when it really wasnt rape.

Ill give you an example of many, i cbf linking it because it was a few weeks ago and cant find it, but the story will help me differentiate between what rape and sexual assault is.

There was a story about a female and her boyfriend (now ex, teehee) having sex (teehee). They both CONSENTED, and were doing the deed until the female decided that he was going too "rough" and she wanted him to stop. He wouldnt stop and was hurting her. in her reddit post, guess what she claimed it as? RAPE. That is not RAPE, that is sexual assault as the sex was consented between both parties until something bad happened.

Now, lets say if the female was walking along a public street or something and a random guy got out of the car and dragged her into the car took her somewhere and fucked her against her will, no consent, then YES, that is RAPE.

Based on what statute?

Most people coinflate two terms that they don’t fully understand

(DISCLAIMER : Rape is a disgusting act, i am not pro rape or for anything that is doing harm to another person, i thought i wouldnt have to bother writing this but im sure ill get accused of something)

When i browse cucked sites like /r/twoxchromosomes i see plenty of stories where the females claim that they got raped but in fact they get sexually assaulted. Now we all know females love to make up false rape cases and ruin mens lives, and the amount of false rape cases outnumber the amount of rapes,( but thats another story) so its not suprising females love to miscontrue and spew bullshit about being raped when it really wasnt rape.

Ill give you an example of many, i cbf linking it because it was a few weeks ago and cant find it, but the story will help me differentiate between what rape and sexual assault is.

There was a story about a female and her boyfriend (now ex, teehee) having sex (teehee). They both CONSENTED, and were doing the deed until the female decided that he was going too "rough" and she wanted him to stop. He wouldnt stop and was hurting her. in her reddit post, guess what she claimed it as? RAPE. That is not RAPE, that is sexual assault as the sex was consented between both parties until something bad happened.

Now, lets say if the female was walking along a public street or something and a random guy got out of the car and dragged her into the car took her somewhere and fucked her against her will, no consent, then YES, that is RAPE.
That word has become useless tbh, just like racist or any other liberal cliche.

When women look at me they feel raped.

false rape

"It is not false, inkwell, it is consent withdraw , teehee"

Whats more worrisome is that (((society))) and the (((chosenites))) who hijacked it and control it, brainwashed normies into thinking that they can experience and live the chad dream. If these shit for brain morons knew any better than a lot of the problems we have right now would be non-existant. Cucks, shitting on incels etc. The majority who mock incels are comprised of normies.

They understand, it's a concious decision to accept bullshit. Everyone knows that "rape" means a 5'2 curry passed you on the street, or your boss told you (correctly) that you did a shit job on your assignment the same way he'd say it to a man.

Legal definitions often differ from usual definitions. There is no diagnosis in psychiatry of "insanity". The word only has an operative meaning in a court of law. A shrink will tell a court that a defendant's actions did or did not mean he was insane in a legal sense. His medical evalutation of the defendant's actions will not include this evaluation.