Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill We know women have insane standards but how can they fuck so many guys at the same time

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
On tinder they have insane standards. Guys report at bars / clubs they have insane standards.

Either chad spends his entire day fucking 10 different girls, or girls don't fuck that much. But that sounds insane as most women over the age of 15 have fucked scores of guys.

I had a friend who used tinder. He said it was mostly ugly girls looking for super hot guys and it was just shit because even the lowest foids have the highest standards

same way gays do it

Top 1% is still hundreds of thousands of people

They're rotating with the same small group of men.

This is the reason that they aren't fucking literally 24/7. Gods are rare.

slayers, gigachads, chads and chadites are picking up the slack

Attachments

• 9 chad.png
    9 chad.png
    62.8 KB · Views: 207
1. Be an average foid
2. Continuously go above your looksmatch
3. Try to lock him down by giving him sex
4. It fails because you're not his looksmatch and he only saw you as a quick fuck (along with the other 10 foids in his phone)
5. Get salty
6. Repeat 1-5 until you're ~30
7. Begrudgingly settle for your looksmatch
8. He can't satisfy you because he's a 5 and you're too used to getting fucked by 8s
9. Cheat on him
10. Kek

If you know any Chad irl, they have at least like 10 foids theyre dicking down. A main bitch (their gf), 3-4(fwbs they see regular), and 5+ sluts they fuck on occasion.

1. Be an average foid
2. Continuously go above your looksmatch
3. Try to lock him down by giving him sex
4. It fails because you're not his looksmatch and he only saw you as a quick fuck (along with the other 10 foids in his phone)
5. Get salty
6. Repeat 1-5 until you're ~30
7. Begrudgingly settle for your looksmatch
8. He can't satisfy you because he's a 5 and you're too used to getting fucked by 8s
9. Cheat on him
10. Kek
lol

>the blackpill is bullshit

Back to inceltears
I´m not saying the blackpill is bullshit, I´m saying that women prefer men with beer bellies which the article says is bullshit.

Women don't have nearly as much sex as gays, but you have to consider that even if they only accept 1% of sexual opportunities they have, it still results in a crazy high notch count.

I'd estimate the average gay guy has sex like 300 times per year.

An especially whorish women is something like 150 a year.

A normal modern girl is something like 50 a year.

A "modest" girl for today's standards, something like 25 a year.

The number of partners can vary wildly, some do stick to just one partner for a considerable while but most change partners quite often and some have more than one at same period.

Women don't have nearly as much sex as gays, but you have to consider that even if they only accept 1% of sexual opportunities they have, it still results in a crazy high notch count.

I'd estimate the average gay guy has sex like 300 times per year.

An especially whorish women is something like 150 a year.

A normal modern girl is something like 50 a year.

A "modest" girl for today's standards, something like 25 a year.

The number of partners can vary wildly, some do stick to just one partner for a considerable while but most change partners quite often and some have more than one at same period.

Your numbers are too high. 150 a year even for a slut is ridiculous.

Your numbers are too high. 150 a year even for a slut is ridiculous.
Sexually active people commonly have sex more than once in one single day after some days without it. Especially younger people (which was the demographics I was focusing while typing that tbh).

Sexually active people commonly have sex more than once in one single day after some days without it. Especially younger people (which was the demographics I was focusing while typing that tbh).

I'm retarded. I thought you were talking about unique lays.

On tinder they have insane standards. Guys report at bars / clubs they have insane standards.

Either chad spends his entire day fucking 10 different girls, or girls don't fuck that much. But that sounds insane as most women over the age of 15 have fucked scores of guys.
Because lets be real no matter how ugly a girl is and what standards she has, sooner or later there will be a thirsty normie or maybe even chadlite who wants to fuck her. Simple as that.