Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious We know human beings are biologically superficial, but what about the ppl who are part of relief programs in haiti, and africa?

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
Sometimes the foids who are part of relief programs are hot.

Here's my theory.
Empathy is not ALWAYS virtue signaling, but I think it's vastly misdirected.
There are people who are primal, but they don't understand it.
Empathy is again a primal thing, and even if it's generally distributed it's not generally found to be that way.
Not among humanity.
It is a primal instinct to be empathetic even when there is no status.
But that's why there are other designations for primality out there than hypergamic/ status seeking primality.

It's just that foids have their culture of superficiality that is vastly permeating. Human beings are varied but there are inclinations more prominent than others.

Last edited:
Interesting theory, OP.

I still don't understand a single thing you write. Can someone translate what OP is trying to say?

I still don't understand a single thing you write. Can someone translate what OP is trying to say?

"Evidence that humans aren't all really just self-serving narcissists who don't care about others? Well its because its primal feelings. So some goodness may exist but not as much."

"Evidence that humans aren't all really just self-serving narcissists who don't care about others? Well its because its primal feelings. So some goodness may exist but not as much."
Thank you. Now I regret even trying to understand his incoherent ramblings.

Charity and just being good towards other people in general is actually selfish if you look at it for what it really is: self-gratification. Some people feel warm inside when helping other people, but it's not like they're more "saintly" than the rest of humanity because of their good intentions, it's just that they get a dopamine rush when helping others. This is a very cynical way of looking at well-intentioned people, but it's still true. People that do good things do them because it feels good to them, meaning it is selfish in essence.

Not trying to rag on people that help their fellow man, but I think it's an interesting thought about human nature.

Charity and just being good towards other people in general is actually selfish if you look at it for what it really is: self-gratification. Some people feel warm inside when helping other people, but it's not like they're more "saintly" than the rest of humanity because of their good intentions, it's just that they get a dopamine rush when helping others. This is a very cynical way of looking at well-intentioned people, but it's still true. People that do good things do them because it feels good to them, meaning it is selfish in essence.

Not trying to rag on people that help their fellow man, but I think it's an interesting thought about human nature.
I'd argue that's a positive thing, as it's rare that the brain's reward system actually encourages us to do anything good. If you can help others and feel good doing it, that's better than helping while being unhappy with your efforts.

But I agree, everyone is selfish by nature. If you found a person who was both selfless and valued being honest with themselves, they wouldn't last very long. I eat other organisms not because it's the "right" thing to do, but because it feels good to do it(and very bad to avoid it). Many of the items that I use on a daily basis were made by people in poor working conditions, and I often ponder about what the energy cost of my existence might be. There is no such thing as ethical consumption, every human alive is a killer, regardless as to how far removed from the process they are. To exist is to be a participant in the cycle of suffering and death, there is no way to get around it.

I'd argue that's a positive thing, as it's rare that the brain's reward system actually encourages us to do anything good. If you can help others and feel good doing it, that's better than helping while being unhappy with your efforts.

But I agree, everyone is selfish by nature. If you found a person who was both selfless and valued being honest with themselves, they wouldn't last very long. I eat other organisms not because it's the "right" thing to do, but because it feels good to do it(and very bad to avoid it). Many of the items that I use on a daily basis were made by people in poor working conditions, and I often ponder about what the energy cost of my existence might be. There is no such thing as ethical consumption, every human alive is a killer, regardless as to how far removed from the process they are. To exist is to be a participant in the cycle of suffering and death, there is no way to get around it.
  • "All consumption is death for the consumed. Yet all must eat, so we all bring damnation to one creature or another." Halo: Evolutions, Human weakness

I like helping people or giving to charity it makes me feel fuzzy inside. I guess this is a primal thing?

They're self hating white SJWs

Most volunteers are teen kids with rich parents doing it to boost their resume and LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE TO TRAAAAAAVEL i.e. get away from my annoying parents so I can fuck Chad. It's similar to 99% of the military, they're only doing it for their benefit.

Very insightful, OP.

I like helping people or giving to charity it makes me feel fuzzy inside. I guess this is a primal thing?
It's primal because it comes from the brain reward system.
Primality is the human operating system most are programmed iwth. I.E. selfishness, and no one invests in something, not even complete empathy/ compassion without something in it for themselves.
Of course, some may fall out of primality, and go into ascendancy, but to find that example of a human being is extremely bogged out in our society.

Most volunteers are teen kids with rich parents doing it to boost their resume and LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE TO TRAAAAAAVEL i.e. get away from my annoying parents so I can fuck Chad. It's similar to 99% of the military, they're only doing it for their benefit.

That’s very true. They are in need of a spanking.

Its because these people feel genuinely rewarded by helping other people and it's also because of their naivety that they dont truly grasp how dangerous it is to participate ; especially for women. Childless older women particularly do it because it exercises their maternal instinct to care.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back