Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

we incels should stop differentiating our sister foids

• Thread starter the kurdish loner
  • Start date
T

the kurdish loner

Officer
★★★★★
my sister and i were once in a super market, she saw a short guy a guy who was shorter than her and he was arab(we are kurdish so the arab guy was just a bit more brown nothing extordinary) however what i witnessed was a definite proof of everything i had been consuming under the black pill. she immediately came to me and mentioned that she is not safe with that short guy being there. we must all accept that our sisters are also foid and their natures are indifferent. theyre also evolutionary shallow and nothing different than the average FOID

my sister and i were once in a super market, she saw a short guy a guy who was shorter than her and he was arab(we are kurdish so the arab guy was just a bit more brown nothing extordinary) however what i witnessed was a definite proof of everything i had been consuming under the black pill. she immediately came to me and mentioned that she is not safe with that short guy being there. we must all accept that our sisters are also foid and their natures are indifferent. theyre also evolutionary shallow and nothing different than the average FOID
she's more scared of a short guy than a tall one? foid logic

She sounds like an insufferable cunt

she's more scared of a short guy than a tall one? foid logic
apparently a short guy is more dangerous than a tall big framed guy

I knew this from the get go, my sister is another foid who just happens to be related to me by blood

The sisterpill gave me the biggest blackpills

My sister is a massive slut who jumps from boyfriend to boyfriend. Won't be surprised if she gets killed one day and I won't feel sympathy tbh.

Also she is a parasite and refuses to work; the govt says (indirectly) that I'm literally paying for the child support for the niece. Also refused to marry a betabuxx, kept dating poor guys smh.

What is it?
Sister pill is when your sister can easily have segs but you're an incel, just like how our supreme incel boss ER wrote in his book about how was his sister getting banged in the next room of his.

My sister is a massive slut who jumps from boyfriend to boyfriend. Won't be surprised if she gets killed one day and I won't feel sympathy tbh.

I have mentally disowned my real life sister and instead have taken fictional characters as my sisters instead. I have been 10x happier than I ever have been with my real life sister.

Always delusionmaxx.

Also she is a parasite and refuses to work; the govt says (indirectly) that I'm literally paying for the child support for the niece. Also refused to marry a betabuxx, kept dating poor guys smh.
You should kick her out tbh

Good Morning Swerk GIF