Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy We hunted the mammoth gets triggered by our "lionizing" of st bagelcel

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
@ManletHalfCurry @ScornedStoic @desperatecel178 He called you guys out.

Comments:

Yeah, we want him dead, not the holes who treated him like trash his whole life.

"Not gonna happen" :soy:

"He is just le asshole"

"You make all short cucks, I mean nice guys look bad"

I don't take the opinions of smug pedos seriously.

How is it toxic masculinity to not accept being mocked everywhere you go? What is he supposed to do?

JFL at these retards I quoted what some else said (@PotatoTomato) yet they credit me? Wtf?

How is it toxic masculinity to not accept being mocked everywhere you go? What is he supposed to do?
"He should do nothing, inkel. He should improve his personality"

@ManletHalfCurry @ScornedStoic @desperatecel178 He called you guys out.

View attachment 130004

Comments:

View attachment 130005 Yeah, we want him dead, not the holes who treated him like trash his whole life.

View attachment 130006 "Not gonna happen" :soy:

View attachment 130007 "He is just le asshole"

View attachment 130008 "You make all short cucks, I mean nice guys look bad"
LMFAO

@Insomniac and @Evildоer, @Shigechi they called all of you out too.

The comments is full of tall foids teeheeing about how "Height affects them" normies virtue signalling about "short men are attractive" and loads of bluepilled cucks talking about toxic masculinity and how Saint bagelcel (PBUH) "had no right to do what he did" "Overreaction" :soy: :soy: :soy:

To all of you normie virtue signalling faggots and foids, we will not fall for your virtue signalling https://incels.wiki/w/Scientific_Blackpill#Height

Fuck you all, you will no tell me a short man how "height doesn't matter br0 I'm 6'3 and my life is shit broooo I'm only 90 percentile in height br0 it's no big deal tbh" or "Love short men teehee my last boytfriend was like 3'9 but my current one is 6'5 but I'm with him for his personality teehee only tee fucking hee" oh yeah you stupid fuckers? Will then let's see how quick you cunts accept my offer to switch height (If it was possibly of course).

Last edited:
@Insomniac and @Evildоer, @Shigechi they called all of you out too.

The comments is full of tall foids teeheeing about how "Height affects them" normies virtue signalling about "short men are attractive" and loads of bluepilled cucks talking about toxic masculinity and how Saint bagelcel "had no right to do what he did" "Overreaction" :soy: :soy: :soy:
Here's a message for hunt the soymomoth:

more cucks making shit up to confirm their worldview. today=im short and i don't do this. tomorrow=im tall and its not that much better bro. next day= I'm average height and it isn't that bad.

"Hey, buddy, admit it. No woman anywhere has ever said you should be dead. It’s incels — you know, your new best friends, the ones who have just canonized you — who say you should be dead."

Lol.

Last edited:
Fuck you all, you will no tell me a short man how "height doesn't matter br0 I'm 6'3 and my life is shit broooo I'm only 90 percentile in height br0 it's no big deal tbh" or "Love short men teehee my last boytfriend was like 3'9 but my current one is 6'5 but I'm with him for his personality teehee only tee fucking hee"
:feelskek:

I especially despise Uncle Tomlets. "You make us short guys look bad."

Do they not see the trap? "You look bad if you don't remain passive while others treat you like shit." Meanwhile women are encouraged to be mad about fat shaming.

Absolutely whipped and neutered. It's gotten to the point where I'm glad most manlets are less respected. That's what these cucks deserve. Only self-respecting blackpilled short men have my sympathy.

Do they not see the trap? "You look bad if you don't remain passive while others treat you like shit." Meanwhile women are encouraged to be mad about fat shaming.

Absolutely whipped and neutered. It's gotten to the point where I'm glad most manlets are less respected. That's what these cucks deserve. Only self-respecting blackpilled short men have my sympathy.
High iq response.