Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting We have toxic personalities

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Low iq cunts. Do they know us in real life? Who tf acts like they do on the internet in real life? 0.0001% of us. They saying we have toxic personalities based off of what we say on the internet jfl.

You can't say we have toxic personalities based off of what we say on the internet cuz 0.001% of people act like they do on the internet irl. (I feel like I'm talking to children when making arguements against IT)

And stories on here about based stuff people have done irl is done by 0.001% of people on here and the people doing those stuff obviously aren't doing it continuously it's a 1 of thing from feeling like shit after being hated humiliated cast out mocked and rejected for no reason other than our appearance.

Sorry, just venting cuz was looking at IT and they always respond with something that has nothing to do with the screenshot when theres nothing bad you can say about the screenshot so they just say we're a cult or have toxic personalities or its our fault

Imagine trying to argue with IT

Not wanting to be cuck, simp, or betabuxxer is toxic

Humm, sweatie, wahmen can SENSE you toxic personality, although for some reason those sensors don't work when a 6'8" fellow named Chad broke their ribs and teeth.

Wamen are good at detecting personality sweaty.

Wamen are good at detecting personality sweaty.
Bro it’s fucking crazy how these dumb foids can really say shit like “Women have an innate sense of someone’s personality, it’s like an intuition” and then we got idiot foids being victims of domestic abuse.

remember, 0% of domestic abusers are incels :feelsthink:

Bro it’s fucking crazy how these dumb foids can really say shit like “Women have an innate sense of someone’s personality, it’s like an intuition” and then we got idiot foids being victims of domestic abuse.

remember, 0% of domestic abusers are incels :feelsthink:
That's why they don't date incels.

Right. That's the big fallacy of IT. They know literally nothing about how we behave IRL, yet they blame our behaviour for our inceldom

I've never ever had someone saying that I have a toxic personality IRL.

its because my jaw isnt twice as long

I have a top tier perslnality

Do they know us in real life?
Who tf acts like they do on the internet in real life?
0.0001% of us.
They saying we have toxic personalities based off of what we say on the internet jfl.
I think the theory (which there may be some truth to) is that even if we hide our hatred, our polite mannerisms are strained and our inner anger and frustration shines through and foids can sense that hostility and desperation.

I can't really discount that possibility. I think I may at first be nice-seeming but over time would probably give away my stress levels which alienate girls who want un-stressed males because that shows society works best for them, and for any children they have together.