Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel We have to talk about Mr"Beast" - I Donated $40,000 To A Random Twitch Fortnite Streamer (world record)

AntiPain

AntiPain

just put custom title theory
-

Goddamn faggot, it pisses me off.

8814.jpg

Why do we HAVE to talk about it?

He's flaunting his money while at the same time trying to look like a good person

Of course it had to be a foid showing cleavage and probably never played an actual game in her life the "random" streamer that got the money.

He's flaunting his money while at the same time trying to look like a good person
It's not his, he gets it from sponsors to advertise them. Even if it was his, it's not anymore.

Skip to 1:22 for your daily dose of soy. :soy::soy::soy::soy: He even has his upper teeth out the whole video, I am triggered.

Last edited:
Of course it's not "random". It's a female. Show me a vid where this happens to a man. These cucks need to be castrated.

Of course it's not "random". It's a female. Show me a vid where this happens to a man. These cucks need to be castrated.

the only way any whore should get money is from an exchange of services like her choking on my cock. if she dies, she dies.

He should be killed. That’s all that needs to be said.

I can be. got few things to live for. that one incel thinks JBW works everywhere. come to NE Ohio and he'd get laid in a second.

started from the middle of the video and i cant watch more than 3 seconds. i hope both of them will be burned alive

Last edited:
It's not his, he gets it from sponsors to advertise them. Even if it was his, it's not anymore.

Skip to 1:22 for your daily dose of soy. :soy::soy::soy::soy: He even has his upper teeth out the whole video, I am triggered.
I'd like to give him some "hammer time" right in the grill.

I'd like to give him some "hammer time" right in the grill.
Pulling teeth out one by one with pliers could be more painful I think, good thing there are 2 rows of teeth.

I don't like him; he's a clickbaiting piece of shit

This stuff honestly makes me nauseous.

If he would give it to men too I would consider that fairer. Does he ever?

I like his videos but it makes me rage that he gives money to women. It makes my blood boil that some disgusting fakeup caked roastie gets 30k for nothing

That video. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

It's not Mr. Beast, it's Mr. Cuck.

@iKillCucks
FUCKING CUCKS NOTHING MAKES MY FUCKING BLOOD BOIL WITH THE HATRED AND RAGE OF A TRILLION SONS THAN THIS TYPE OF SHIT HOW CAN YOU BE SO FUCKING CUCKED AS TO DO THIS TYPE OF SHIT FUCK ALL YOU FUCKING CUCKS AND WHITE KNIGHT SOY BOYS YOUR DAY WILL FUCKING COME I PROMISE YOU THAT FUCK YOU YOU WILL ALL FUCKING BE INCINERATED 40 THOUSAND DOLLARS ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME FUCKING NORMALFAG SCUM :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

FUCKING CUCKS NOTHING MAKES MY FUCKING BLOOD BOIL WITH THE HATRED AND RAGE OF A TRILLION SONS THAN THIS TYPE OF SHIT HOW CAN YOU BE SO FUCKING CUCKED AS TO DO THIS TYPE OF SHIT FUCK ALL YOU FUCKING CUCKS AND WHITE KNIGHT SOY BOYS YOUR DAY WILL FUCKING COME I PROMISE YOU THAT FUCK YOU YOU WILL ALL FUCKING BE INCINERATED 40 THOUSAND DOLLARS ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME FUCKING NORMALFAG SCUM :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
This+ Mr.Cuck

>it's 2018 women can be good at video games *smiles like a beaver*

What has become of this world

Mr Beast needs to be purged from YouTube, what a fakeass motherfucker. Don't fall for his clickbait bullshit. Anyone who willingly sends that amount of money to a random twitch thot deserves a bullet to the head.

+1

Someone needs to blackpill this man, he is the cuckiest person on YouTube so far. Honestly pisses me off that he's providing an example to these women by showing them that they can literally live life on tutorial mode.
maxresdefault.jpg

He should have given it to a incel.

Of course the one he is donating is attractive. It really shows on how important looks are to society.

Statistically speaking male streamers outnumber female streamers yet how come it's always the foids that gets paid.

So much for random.

Do these cucks really have nothing better to do with their money?

cucks acting like cucks, this is why foids think they are all goddess.
also the dude is cringe af i cant believe people actually watch the whole thing

12mill views and 276k likes to watch a cuck donate 40k to a privileged middle class white women...

It's truly is over for humanity.

high iq
guys like him make me wanna puke
high iq

the cuck deserves 10,000 lashes