Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL We have to question, deconstruct and criticize everything, bro! There's no such thing as an objective truth!

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
"Ok, can I question, deconstruct and criticize feminism, transgenderism, gayzism and leftist racial hierarchies?"

"No, you can do it with those."

This is the philosophy of modern western society summed up.

Misogyny, transphobia, homophobia, racism, muh oppression.

"You're a white male"

Uncucked people:

This world is fucked

leftists are npc crap

I just see that as part of the wider trans/gender propaganda pushed by the far left. Weirdly, there are parts of the world in which gays are victims, but they never talk about that, only countries where they do have equal rights. Kind of like how feminists will bitch and moan about how hard it is for women in the first world, but are deafeningly quiet on the plight of women in Somalia, for example.
Exactly. Saying the modern western society oppresses gays and women is a perfect inversion of reality. It's pretty much the only one that doesn't do it.

(Note: in the case of women, I don't think they ever even were oppressed in the west. They were just assigned to their proper gender role like it should be in a healthy society).

well you can't prove that anything is objectively real so....

Is that objectively real?
i can't prove whether it is or not, nor can i even prove that i cannot prove it, and so on and so forth.

honestly us evolving to be logical was a mistake because of this very reason.

i can't prove whether it is or not, nor can i even prove that i cannot prove it, and so on and so forth.

honestly us evolving to be logical was a mistake because of this very reason.
If there is no objective truth, then that can't be real. Therefore, at least that must be objectively true

If you argue against the rules of logic, you have to use rules of logic to disprove them.
So therefore, the rules of logic are necessarily true

If you argue against the rules of logic, you have to use rules of logic to disprove them.
So therefore, the rules of logic are necessarily true
It's not necessarily true, because you can't prove any experience you have is objectively real or not. Nor can you prove any thought in your head is a real thought or not.

It's not necessarily true, because you can't prove any experience you have is objectively real or not. Nor can you prove any thought in your head is a real thought or not.
I wasn't talking about experiences but rules of logic.

I wasn't talking about experiences but rules of logic.
Your brain "experiences" the rules of logic. However, no experience, physical or mental, can be proven to be objectively real, because everything is an experience of your brain.

Your brain "experiences" the rules of logic. However, no experience, physical or mental, can be proven to be objectively real, because everything is an experience of your brain.
Don't you see you are trying to disprove the rules of logic with logic?

I am not arguing for that
you can't prove whether or not what you ARE arguing for is real or not, which is why absolutely nothing can be proven to be objectively real.

You can prove your own existence with absolute certainty like descartes did because you are experiencing something even if its illusory

you can't prove whether or not what you ARE arguing for is real or not, which is why absolutely nothing can be proven to be objectively real.
Again you are trying to use logic to disprove logic

Again you are trying to use logic to disprove logic
does that make it real, just because have to use it?

also, you can use science to disprove science, right?

does that make it real, just because have to use it?

also, you can use science to disprove science, right?
Over time, science proves science.
Some theories are incorrect, yes, but eventually the truth is found.
Assuming that reality exists

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back