Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious we have to make forum great again

needsolution

needsolution

Visionary
★★★★★
start posting :woke::woke::woke:

Everyday siffering without cute lolis

It would help if we didn't have active users being banned left, right and centre.

It would help if we didn't have active users being banned left, right and centre.
unban all great shitposters
this forum would be active 24/7 if me, @Ritalincel, @nausea, @Michael15651, @Cuyen and @Insomniac posted together

unban all great shitposters
this forum would be active 24/7 if me, @Ritalincel, @nausea, @Michael15651, @Cuyen and @Insomniac posted together
Pls bring back @Zesto while you are at it. I need some japanese mommy gf spam to counterbalance loli gf spam.

Pls bring back @Zesto while you are at it. I need some japanese mommy gf spam to counterbalance loli gf spam.
Zesto is on looksmax now, he posted his pedo face once and i even commented on that :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

This forum is better off dead ngl

wut isn't he banned on looksmax :feelswhere: i thought he posted on lookism.
may be it was another user who just posted his pics for fun idk, btw from where u know Zesto hmmm :feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe: u r jun2019cel

may be it was another user who just posted his pics for fun idk, btw from where u know Zesto hmmm :feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe: u r jun2019cel
i've been on forum and old r/incels reddit for over two years, but i've been too high inhib to make an account

Feels normal to me.

It was never great.

i cant drink vodka after one night where i drunk 0.5L in 30 minutes and i couldnt get up next day and every attempt ended up with vomiting, it was Absolwent mixed with Caprio (deadly mix) and after that i never touched vodka again

rep for lil peep
vodka is great mixed with juice or soda, we should try it together one day tbh :feelsmage:

No do something more then posting. Posting wont change anything :feelstrash:

Mods are gay for banning people every 5 seconds