Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We have to learn to love GOD so we can love ourselves

BasedAdam

BasedAdam

Holy Saint Elliot
★★★★★
How can you expect to be happy and content with your life when you dont acknowledge and remember the one that created you out of nothin and from the mercy and love of him, he bresthed his ever lasting, loving, merciful soul into you. You might hate the circumstances you are living but that doesn't nullify the fact YOU ARE LIVING. In the quran GOD says he doesnt over burden a soul more than it can hold. So whatever you are goin through know that your soul is with god and his angels look upon you and protect you from the demons that surrounds you. If you put the blessing of eyesight of god in a scale and your whole lifes good deeds in a scale, the scale will fall on the side of god. We dont appreciate something until its gone, so appreciate and remember the one that created you. And when you remember god and love him, he loves you back and raises your stance on the day of judgment. If this whole world was a line your life wont make a dot, this worldly life is nothing but a passway to the everlasting life where you either go to hell or to heaven.
May God Guide us and give us his mercy and grace
Amen

God took away what little I had, even that, why?
I will love God when he loves me.

Incoming blAsphemERS | "No Religion for your face! :feels: "

God is cope. No god for your autism or face

If god loves us all, Why did he make me/us subhuman and suffer? If so im going to hell GOD HATES ME/US!

If god loves us all, Why did he make me/us subhuman and suffer? If so im going to hell GOD HATES ME/US!
Its his will, and whatever god takes from us, god gives more to the patient in the day of judgment. This life doesn't matter as much and all those animalistic urges were put in us as a test.

God took away what little I had, even that, why?
I will love God when he loves me.
You can't command god my friend and he already loves you, you are turning a blind eye to it.

God is cope. No god for your autism or face
Everyone turns to god, some do it when its too late. There is this joke "nobody is an atheist when there is air turbulence". Its instinctual to turn to god in the times of harship and we all do it. God is real, chaos doesn't create order logically, and everything is fine tuned to the tee. The fact that there is design and laws in this world means there was a designer and a judge to make and keep them. The same way, you don't believe that the iphone was created out of randomness,since there is design behind it and functionalities

yes I am God so I have to love God to love myself

The Elites are your God and you are their slave if you believe in any religion

Religioncels are fucking bozos. Complete smooth brain mouth breather.

GOD HATES YOU MOTHERFUCKER

GOD MADE YOU 5’4 WITH A RECEDED JAWLINE AND BUG EYES

GOD DIDNT WANT YOU TO BE HAPPY, GOD WANTS INCELS TO SUFFER

So WHY the fuck do you care about god lil retard? You should HATE god with a passion, for the way he hated you, before you even existed. God has hated you since eternity.

It’s why I like to pollute and trash the environment. Graffiti on gods creation

God made you ugly

How can you expect to be happy and content with your life when you dont acknowledge and remember the one that created you out of nothin and from the mercy and love of him, he bresthed his ever lasting, loving, merciful soul into you. You might hate the circumstances you are living but that doesn't nullify the fact YOU ARE LIVING. In the quran GOD says he doesnt over burden a soul more than it can hold. So whatever you are goin through know that your soul is with god and his angels look upon you and protect you from the demons that surrounds you. If you put the blessing of eyesight of god in a scale and your whole lifes good deeds in a scale, the scale will fall on the side of god. We dont appreciate something until its gone, so appreciate and remember the one that created you. And when you remember god and love him, he loves you back and raises your stance on the day of judgment. If this whole world was a line your life wont make a dot, this worldly life is nothing but a passway to the everlasting life where you either go to hell or to heaven.
Amen
Incoming blAsphemERS | "No Religion for your face! :feels: "
Words falling on deaf ears sadly.

Its his will, and whatever god takes from us, god gives more to the patient in the day of judgment. This life doesn't matter as much and all those animalistic urges were put in us as a test.
What test? Why does an all powerful and all knowing being need to test his own creations? Anything he makes should be divine unless he intentionally made us inferior.

And how is god loving if he burns you for not doing as he says? I wouldn’t set my child ablaze if they disobeyed me.

What test? Why does an all powerful and all knowing being need to test his own creations? Anything he makes should be divine unless he intentionally made us inferior.

And how is god loving if he burns you for not doing as he says? I wouldn’t set my child ablaze if they disobeyed me.
You can ask him in the day of judgment. God doesn't have to justify any of his actions like
Religioncels are fucking bozos. Complete smooth brain mouth breather.

GOD HATES YOU MOTHERFUCKER

GOD MADE YOU 5’4 WITH A RECEDED JAWLINE AND BUG EYES

GOD DIDNT WANT YOU TO BE HAPPY, GOD WANTS INCELS TO SUFFER

So WHY the fuck do you care about god lil retard? You should HATE god with a passion, for the way he hated you, before you even existed. God has hated you since eternity.

It’s why I like to pollute and trash the environment. Graffiti on gods creation
God gave me a loving family, a working mind, a healthy body. My life is to serve the lord and spread justice and peace in the world fuck focusing on beckies and stacies focus on god.

The Elites are your God and you are their slave if you believe in any religion
Most elites follow the jesuit which is literally a deviation of Christianity, you could argue the Catholic church too but no its not

Amen
Amen