Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious We have so many new users and so many banned that I dont know most people anymore!!!

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
I only now like 10-15 people under my threads the rest are new to me. I miss all the OGs tbh.
F to them

Same tbh, even just two months ago it was a lot different.

Hello I am gigacel123, nice to meet all of you wonderful strangerinos!

gigacel123,
you have received a 10% warning by knajjd
for your post: nigger

Additional Comments: Race bait

You can read the rules here:
Rules, Terminology, and FAQ. | Incels - Involuntary Celibacy Discussion
Rules and Terminology Users Incel (Allowed): Person who desires, but is unable, to be in a romantic relationship. Blackpilled (Conditional): Person who is not currently incel, but agrees to respect the views portrayed on the forum. Female (Not Allowed): Banned on sight, no exceptions. Rules...
incels.is
incels.is

Note:
Warnings are added to your personal file. A high enough total warning level (60% - 90%) will mean a temporary ban, while 100% will mean a permanent ban.

If you have any question, feel free to reply to this PM.

good that we are getting new members tbh

why do you change your avi so offten? :feelstrash:

gigacel123,
you have received a 10% warning by knajjd
for your post: nigger

Additional Comments: Race bait

You can read the rules here:
Rules, Terminology, and FAQ. | Incels - Involuntary Celibacy Discussion
Rules and Terminology Users Incel (Allowed): Person who desires, but is unable, to be in a romantic relationship. Blackpilled (Conditional): Person who is not currently incel, but agrees to respect the views portrayed on the forum. Female (Not Allowed): Banned on sight, no exceptions. Rules...
incels.is
incels.is

Note:
Warnings are added to your personal file. A high enough total warning level (60% - 90%) will mean a temporary ban, while 100% will mean a permanent ban.

If you have any question, feel free to reply to this PM.
Nigger

Not many people manage to stick around on this forum for long. In a few months it will all be different again.

Yes man it feels weird.

Forum is not as engaging nowadays. Banned members either migrate to looksmax,weebs.is or the incel discord server.

I think we lose a lot of members when the site changed from .me .is .co and another thing I remember it used to take me over an hour to read the entire first page of posts because people were constantly posting. Now I can get through it rather quickly.

Lastly when I first started lurking here the site was way more exciting and edgy. I was like holy shit I can’t believe what I’m reading. It has calmed down a lot now. But I still appreciate this space with my bros.

I thought back when this site was still hot a lot of larpers and fakecels tended to slip in, that's what kept me at braincels for awhile.

same tbh, at the start of the new yr serge should just unban everyone who wasn't a blatant larper/bragger

Aye it could be like when the president pardons criminals. Rehabilitated-cels welcome back!

This place is a graveyard.

We lost so many friends

I may have joined in February of 2018, but I'm still standing

hope i dont get banned :feelsbadman::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Ironic he could post about others being banned but not himself

It's over, men

RIP @HighTGymcel

i've been postmaxxing more frequently lately. vidya cope has hit its limit.