Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel We have no real reason to be alive. I don't want the soys and foids to win but my sadness is worsening

• Thread starter Deleted member 18435
  • Start date
Deleted member 18435

Deleted member 18435

The End Of The Beginning
-
I'm just tired man. Tired of never being good enough despite my efforts. Tired of always being a grunt. Tired of being unattractive to women. Tired of being the errand boy with no worthwhile reward for it all. Tired of having my negative thoughts about life and people be confirmed and supported everyday I go outside or even stay inside with my piece of shit family. Tired of being wronged. Tired of being tired.

How are you still alive brothers? Besides for family. Besides to spite others. Besides to not be a cuck. Besides being too scared to take your life. What is the true reason you remain on this planet to suffer over and over again? I need to know so that I can try to replicate such a cope.

I will try to find a way to moneymaxx copes in my 20s. If I cant figure out something by the time I turn 30 I will rope.

No pusi is rough. But is it really that or death? Is it worth killing yourself over?

some people here say that anything is better than the void realm, i'm trying to get used to it

Cannabis combined with deep thought and vidya

Start drinking, buddy boyo

No pusi is rough. But is it really that or death? Is it worth killing yourself over?
Nah man. Pussy is part of it but it ain't the main reason. My life overall is just pointless, fruitless, and depressing. Everyone in my life looks down on me. I'm either treated blatantly like shit or a dumbass kid at the age of 22. I bust my ass so much and yet no matter what I do it's never enough to get validation, respect, love, affection, appreciation, acceptance etc. All of the things that normies take for granted constantly. At best I'm used for other people's gain. Not to mention I work a shitty retail job with no hope of moving out of my dysfunctional family's house.

if u dont want soys and foids to win then you know who to direct your anger to at breaking point

Nah man. Pussy is part of it but it ain't the main reason. My life overall is just pointless, fruitless, and depressing. Everyone in my life looks down on me. I'm either treated blatantly like shit or a dumbass kid at the age of 22. I bust my ass so much and yet no matter what I do it's never enough to get validation, respect, love, affection, appreciation, acceptance etc. All of the things that normies take for granted constantly. At best I'm used for other people's gain. Not to mention I work a shitty retail job with no hope of moving out of my dysfunctional family's house.

What's standing in the way of going to school and learning to do what you wanna do?

What's standing in the way of going to school and learning to do what you wanna do?
School is worthless and costs money. Its all about connections.
Pretty much. I'm still trying figure out what I want to do because whatever career path I choose has to be in decently high demand otherwise I'll just have a degree that basically gets me nothing. Then it's back to retail(fuck that).

School is worthless and costs money. Its all about connections.

Pretty much. I'm still trying figure out what I want to do because whatever career path I choose has to be in decently high demand otherwise I'll just have a degree that basically gets me nothing. Then it's back to retail(fuck that).

School has recruiters who seek specific certifications. Those are your "connections."

School has recruiters who seek specific certifications. Those are your "connections."
No. Those recruiters aren't your connections. That's bluepill delusion. Most connections are friends and coworkers you make in college and in the workplace. Recruiters don't help you beyond initial placement.

I'm just tired man. Tired of never being good enough despite my efforts. Tired of always being a grunt. Tired of being unattractive to women. Tired of being the errand boy with no worthwhile reward for it all. Tired of having my negative thoughts about life and people be confirmed and supported everyday I go outside or even stay inside with my piece of shit family. Tired of being wronged. Tired of being tired.

How are you still alive brothers? Besides for family. Besides to spite others. Besides to not be a cuck. Besides being too scared to take your life. What is the true reason you remain on this planet to suffer over and over again? I need to know so that I can try to replicate such a cope.
im too high IQ and somewhat manipulative with the things around me, for me to give up that easily.

despite being ugly, I had a fairly easy upbringing, physically healthy and other small lifefuels here and there.

No. Those recruiters aren't your connections. That's bluepill delusion. Most connections are friends and coworkers you make in college and in the workplace. Recruiters don't help you beyond initial placement.

Once you're initially placed, make connections at work. There are jobs you're just not gonna get without college.

You kind of excluded reasons in your OP...

before i discovered i'm an incel (i used to be brainwashed by what the media said about incels), I had other problems to struggle with despite being a kissless virgin. when i was entering 12th grade, I started to struggle a lot with OCD. First semester in 12th grade it was pretty intense but i could still enjoy life and do fun things. Second half of 12th grade the OCD became less intense and I was having the time of my life despite some occasional OCD struggles. then i entered my first year of college and the OCD became the worst it ever was. It interfered with my life during 1st year of college and I couldn't do things i enjoy doing. I was depressed and suicidal. 2nd year it was better and i was doing pretty well. Since my 3rd year of college (i'm now in my 4th year), I've been doing okay but I still have a long way to go with my OCD despite it being pretty well right now. I now realize i'm involuntarily celibate and now i feel isolated, so i joined this forum as a result. I didn't do it because i'm an extremist like IT would think I am, and having ed kemper as my profile pic was only for the lulz.

"when i wake up the real nightmare begins" is a quote from a hatebreed song called smash your enemies. it's basically saying, when I get rid of my pain, I will be back to normal and i won't let someone mess with me again. also those annoying ass people online seemed to have made my OCD get much worse.

maybe try to learn a trade? Uni cost way too much and has lots of debt. Plus most of the degrees will be for high IQ people. Trade usually takes a year and then you can find some decent livable jobs. Am also I’m your position too. Don’t know what I’d want to do. Have nothing I have an interest in

I feel u i feel like shit rn. I don't have copes anymore i'm just wasting my time watching youtube videos bc i'm too much of a pussy to kill myself

The genetic abominations that haven't killed themselves is because were to pussy to kill ourselves because we don't believe in an afterlife.

You kind of excluded reasons in your OP...
That was the point because there are none(for me atleast). Then again I felt exceptionally hopeless at the time of making this thread. I feel a tad better now(copes are still working).
Once you're initially placed, make connections at work. There are jobs you're just not gonna get without college.
maybe try to learn a trade? Uni cost way too much and has lots of debt. Plus most of the degrees will be for high IQ people. Trade usually takes a year and then you can find some decent livable jobs. Am also I’m your position too. Don’t know what I’d want to do. Have nothing I have an interest in
I appreciate the advice.

What is the true reason you remain on this planet to suffer over and over again?

To build the real Skynet and kick start WW3.

If I had the resources, I'd be Bond villain.

Getwtg

my copes are :

1. gymcelling, I want to put a lot of muscles on my incel body and have 12 % bf or less

2. I study a lot, I read a lot of books, I like psicology and philosophy so much

3. I watch movies from the 80s and 90s

4. and a lot of more things, I cope since I have 17 !!! I have high experience on this ( I have 35 now)

I'm barely alive at this point. I'm very depressed, LDAR all day, don't take showers, don't cook (my dad cooks for us), sleep majority of the day and spend the remainder of the time on my computer browsing this forum, reddit or watching youtube, or jerking off.
At this point, my suicide is not a question anymore, its a certainty for me. I tell my dad everyday that I will rope. Its just a question of when. I am guessing within the next couple of years (I'll be around 30 years by then). In this time, I want to accomplish something in day trading so that I go to my grave knowing that my life wasn't a complete waste.

That is brutal man. Compare what we are doing to someone who actually has a life. I cannot comprehend it.

The only thing we can guarantee we will have in our future is pain.

That was the point because there are none(for me atleast). Then again I felt exceptionally hopeless at the time of making this thread. I feel a tad better now(copes are still working).
It is ok. I fight suicidal thoughts myself all the time. This forum helps.

If you stay alive and suffer, you aren't the one winning, but if you sui they win.

I will never rope/kill myself. I just needed to vent because dealing with this world's bullshit is a never-ending battle.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back