Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious We have no life

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
We are the bottom of the barrel, we have no hopes of anything beyond this useless existence everything we ever been through was all meaningless as it was always survival of the fittest. Everyone gets to experience their milestones through luck and circumstances. Meanwhile I rott eternally. I am forever alone forced to be the one that spectates throughout life. We spectate throughout life. Every
day I wake up, told myself 'rest in peace, now get up and go to war.' Then after a few weeks of pretending I was dead, I made it out alive. I made it here. That's the trick of it, I think. Do what we need to do, and then we get to live . . . This is how we survive: we tell ourselves, 'We are the walking dead.

The walking dead s05e01 rick grimes
Breaking bad anger 2 gif

Things might get better in future, for some of us. I know it's over for me though.

Things might get better in future, for some of us. I know it's over for me though.
It's over for me. I feel like it was always over. It just so happens I've awaken from that coma of the bluepill

31d450385892bbce9525a8afbfb8b315

We delude ourselves with fantasy in front of a computer screen. We dont really exist, we dont affect anything.

We delude ourselves with fantasy in front of a computer screen. We dont really exist, we dont affect anything.
The walking dead s05e09 still

What is reality

The life of unattractive men is hell.

@To koniec share your life with me.
Images 8

Waking up is so hard

It was over the moment I was born, there was no beginning.