Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We have it worse than female rape victims.

• Thread starter Deleted member 3291
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3291

Banned
-
females are able to have sex out of the blue while we can only dream of it.

There needs to start being free incel therapy sessions like there are for female rape victims

there are studies showing a lot of femoid "rape victims" are actually enjoying it and have a sexual climax during the alleged "rape"

gentsupreme said:
there are studies showing a lot of femoid "rape victims" are actually enjoying it and have a sexual climax during the alleged "rape"
did you read da booka

nausea said:
it's called "sperm wars" ( robin baker )

no link atm

lol I was sure that by "the book" you were referring to the Quran lmao

gentsupreme said:
nausea said:
it's called "sperm wars" ( robin baker )
no link atm
I have many books

Seriously incels are victims of society.

gentsupreme said:

Lol pretty funny

there is no such thing as female rape victims

all females enjoy being "raped" because it turns them on. They get very nice orgasm feelings from it because its more sexier than regular sex. It is part of female anatomy

Just wait till this thread ends up on cucktears lmao.

At least someone wanted to fuck them. kek

Female rape victim: very traumatic event. Comfort: abundant.

Incel: Might have a traumatic past or not. Does never get his human needs met, with little hope of things improving. Comfort: none.

Cute Light Saber avatar and signature btw Raiden ;). Have you watched all of the Fate/Zero seasons? I've finished the first one, years ago, but didn't start the second one, I'll try to catch-up mid this year.

Raiden said:
females are able to have sex out of the blue while we can only dream of it.
There needs to start being free incel therapy sessions like there are for female rape victims
gentsupreme said:
sadricecel said:
there is no such thing as female rape victims
all females enjoy being "raped" because it turns them on. They get very nice orgasm feelings from it because its more sexier than regular sex. It is part of female anatomy

images

But do male rape victims have it better than us?

idkwattodowithlife said:
Cute Light Saber avatar and signature btw Raiden ;). Have you watched all of the Fate/Zero seasons? I've finished the first one, years ago, but didn't start the second one, I'll try to catch-up mid this year.

images

Thanks m8. Yes. My favourite series. The studio behind it is amazing with their animations, I suggest you watch fate/stay night: unlimited blade works (2014) and fate/stay night: heavens feel.

Juxtaposition6 said:
But do male rape victims have it better than us?

most of the time yes

What even is being raped as a male anyway? It's not rape if you enjoy it.
I can perhaps see a sporadic situation like some really ugly roastie fighting over a Chad she can't get drugging him to get that Chad cock as rape.