Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News We have Cancuck infiltrators called "The Fifth Estate."

Shills are everywhere. :feelstrash::feelstrash:

Blackpill them !

We know, theyre called guests

We know, they go by guests

Blackpill them !
Ps they always say that the best route is to talk to their own because they know they can never shut us down for good & our message will be all the more sexier & saucier in which people will try & seek out. Oh. Illegal discussion is banned here which the author conveniently leaves out.

Months stalking a forum consisted of lonely depressed men. And they went to college for that!

"Experts like Barbara Perry, a criminologist specializing in hate crime at the University of Ontario Institute of Technology, "

Hate crime = anything I don't agree with.

It’s over for fourmonitorsalldisplayingthesamewindowcels

"Experts like Barbara Perry, a criminologist specializing in hate crime at the University of Ontario Institute of Technology, "

giphy.gif

calling guests infiltrator is a good way to make it look like something serious

Months stalking a forum consisted of lonely depressed men. And they went to college for that!

Hate crime = anything I don't agree with.
Useful productive people, whenever people mentions that foids are doing better in academics than men this is the people they refer to:feelstastyman:

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/incel-threat-canadians-fifth-estate-1.4992184

Who else is in the photo with le dark net haxor? All I recognize is @AntiPain, @Asianmanletcel.

DARK CORNERS OF THE INET trololol , watch my hardcrush fetish stuff then this cuck knows what "dark stuff on the internet actually is

hardcrush: woman kill animals that are bigger then insects and tiny animals ( crabs, fish etc ) with her feet , mostly heels and ass too
starting from mouse ending at rabbids , she crushes a cat with her ass , or heels even tits ( butg this shit is beyon rare i saw it once but the tits werent big at all ) , actually getting a big titted woman doing this and reselling the video could be very good profit bc its so rare to see

Death upon cucks

Because our piece is published now even if this account gets banned thats okay

I am the reporter who worked on that article AMA

Mind you while I am a virgin I am not incel

All of you get too excited the moment we get a little bit of attention. Just ignore the reporters and shit, they'll do what they always do, write misinformed garbage about us.

They spent years infiltrating the front page, using their $60k degrees to click refresh and spent countless hours pouring over shitposts made. We're dealing with the big boys.

These articles make me rage, so full of misinformation and ignorance!

Incels turning to extreme violence and murder blah blah, that's like 1 in a million.

Some bitch saying "we are full of hate and have an inborn inherent right and privilege to access women and women's bodies."

Er nope, I'm frustrated and sick of the loneliness and lack of sexual intimacy year after year though from women not wanting me!

Any guy not playing along being a cucked feminist incel, is seen as a violent extremist that needs to STFU and die!

Last edited:
Tfw I'm not in the screenshot :(

dont trust non trusted members then. low count post recent join date etc

Ban Canadian IPs

Canada = cucked country.

Even Sweden isn't this cucked.

put me in the screenshot CBC