Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel WE HAVE ALL EXPERIENCED THIS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
When you’re sitting around a table having drinks with your SMALL number of friends and they start talking about sleeping with girls and past relationships. You sit their smiling but on the inside you’re panicking that they’re going to ask you something like “who was the last girl you slept with?”. You’re at that age now that it’s just assumed that you’ve kissed someone (even though that’s far from happening) or your "friends" already know you are an ugly piece of shit who will never ever get laid

I’ve been asked questions like this before throughout my life and it’s very hard to hide, even more so if some random foid was asking you. They can tell. there is no personality vibe or bullshit that normies spew. If you are awkward, ugly etc then 99 % of the time you are PERMA VIRGIN

i think my friends know im too ugly and autistic so they never even ask me

Had this happen at work when I worked in warehouses.
Only have one friend haven't talked to him in months had to fill me in on his latest lays.
Lunch time in the warehouse always sucked trying to fit in. They eventually figure it out though when the usual what did you do this weekend topic comes up or other senseless chit chat.
My answer: Played video games 12 hours both days.
Being on the road much better. No one asking me stupid questions or trying to do the drivel idle chit chat that I cant stand or trying to find a spot in workplace hierarchy

I cant say that I can relate, ive never "had drinks" (solo or multiplayer)
but I think something like that would happen If Id hang out with uni people

My friend tries his best to subtly not mention the topic whenever possible and whenever he does mention it he just pretends like i can get laid "some day".

Im not a normie so no this has never happened

I've never experienced this as I've only had one friend in my entire life

@Animecel2D have you experienced this?

This has happened to me numerous times and it’s super awkward.

I've never experienced this as I've only had one friend in my entire life

@Animecel2D have you experienced this?
Everyday I experience this awful situation.

Oh, the woes of having too many friends.

I don't have friends to go out with so this never happens

I haven't had friends as an adult
Even when I was in highschool my friends were all dorky virgins that would never dream of touching alcohol

No friends as an adult not relatable

>small number of friends
>having friends
I don't even get to experience that

The vast majority of my friends are incels I don't know in what planet you live.

What i experienced with "friends" is being ignored, belittled and taken as an inferior joke

I have no friends and have never had any.

:feelssus: friends JFL.

I'll give you family functions tho. Larping that I'm not a genetic deadend is tiresome.

Nope never been in a situation like that but I did have a girl call me a virgin,even though she knew nothing about me and they say lookism doesn't exist smh.

You have friends that you go out and have drinks with? Mogs me.

This is one reason I don’t like hanging with the few friends I do have.

my 5 "friends" and i are in a messenger group together and i always send them blackpilled memes so the one's who would ever even ask this already know.