Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious We got something to discuss

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
As you know we use different terms to classify women. Like average looking women=becky and above average looking women=stacey.

But do we really need term of becky ? becky and stacey different in matter of looks but they both can hit chad,even gigachad. Look at jason momoa,he is gigachad but his wife is not a stacey. I think we should use term "stacey" for all women.

Last edited:
We cant let average cunts delude themselves into thinking theyre hot shit. Even though most do. We still shouldn't contribute to it.

stacy = feminine hot woman

ur post has a typo

As you know we use different terms to classify women. Like average looking women=becky and below average looking women=stacey.

But do we really need term of becky ? becky and stacey different in matter of looks but they both can hit chad,even gigachad. Look at jason momoa,he is gigachad but his wife is not a stacey. I think we should use term "stacey" for all women.
Even if they can still get chad its a valuable way to measure their appearance. Landwhales can get chad but the thing thay makes that special is that they are a landwhale. Its worth characterizing women by this so we can point out where their place in life should be.

stacy = good looking highly feminine woman, not below average looking

correct your post
sorry its not my first language. I corrected this

We cant let average cunts delude themselves into thinking theyre hot shit. Even though most do. We still shouldn't contribute to it.
I mean unless you actually call people becky and stacy {they} dont care what you think

Hard to discuss anything when the site is always crashing..

Agreed, because all foids are the same.

I always saw it as foids and then Stacies. Kind of like Normies and Chad

Foids refer to all women.
Roastie is all foids who have had sexual intercourse, especially ones who are ugly.
Stacy is a typical, hot sorority-type bitch.
Becky (which is never used) is an average foid.
Landwhale is any woman who's overweight.

That's all I know.

Stacy should mean high school oneitis material. The type that inevitably ends up getting fucked by the quarterback and goes on to live a life traveling and being happy and posting pictures of her beautiful life on Instagram completely oblivious to reality.. Becky is Any girl that lives that same lifestyle (all fuckable foids live that lifestyle) but with slightly less success.

Stacy = girls that live meme lives, exclusively get fucked by hot tall guys .
Becky = girls that live slightly less meme lives, still meme tier though. Get fucked by slightly less tall slightly less hot guys.

That would be too flattering for the fatties and the uggos.

Foids refer to all women.
Roastie is all foids who have had sexual intercourse, especially ones who are ugly.
Stacy is a typical, hot sorority-type bitch.
Becky (which is never used) is an average foid.
Landwhale is any woman who's overweight.

That's all I know.