Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious We each need our own personal cunt list on here

crew2

crew2

Self-banned
-
Every time I have a few friendly comments with someone I make sure that I 'Follow' them so that in the future I know they are okay because they are on my 'Following' list.

But if someone acts like a pissflap to me there isn't really an option but to memorise their name for future reference.

I think we need a cunt list similar to the Following list so that for example we can make notes of any greycels giving it the Billy Big Balls act trying to impress on here by talking to us oldies on here like shit to edgelordmaxx.

I can't really think of anyone specifically who is penned into my mental cunt list but there may be a couple pencilled in there.

Who is on your cunt list? It'd be good to see if there are any Incels who are on multiple cunt lists.

And out of curiosity...am I on anyones cunt list??? :hax:

@IAmMessiah, the only person on my ignored list. :society:

Meh there are arrogant cunts on this site, would be good to know. usually i remember who was a dick to me before, i feel like the ammount of posts is directly proportional to an incel's ego. too much posts and now your opinion is more important. i also got shit on by a couple of greycel deserters too

Meh there are arrogant cunts on this site, would be good to know. usually i remember who was a dick to me before, i feel like the ammount of posts is directly proportional to an incel's ego. too much posts and now your opinion is more important. i also got shit on by a couple of greycel deserters too
Postmaxx in sewers with us to escape the grey failo.:society:

Postmaxx in sewers with us to escape the grey failo.:society:
Thank you mr president, i will have that incel-hack in mind. for now i wanna be a pure maiden, if i start to do that i'll become @Animecel2D in no time. his power is over 9000 now

But if someone acts like a pissflap to me there isn't really an option but to memorise their name for future reference.
This makes no sense at all, the people who are on my blocklist (like 100+ by now) are there so that I don't have to remember them lol

Thank you mr president, i will have that incel-hack in mind. for now i wanna be a pure maiden, if i start to do that i'll become @Animecel2D in no time. his power is over 9000 now
I understand; if you ever change your mind, we will still be there to give a warm welcome. :society:

POOF! it's done!

It's called the ignore button

I mean we have a block list but you're fag or a w*men if you use that shit:feelskek: