Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee We don't want to date ugly incels but we're fine with them as emotional tampons

I have one thing to say to that foid...

KILL YOURSELF TOILET

Brutal for bluepilled incels in denial, who will gladly be an emotional tampon, for many years, in hopes of getting laid.

Right but why the fuck would i want a foid as a friend? Literally the purpose of this cunt?

"mean yeah ofc they think that when they themselves see every single woman as a potential mate and nothing more. Vile."

They're so unselfaware it's hilarious. Women will always parrot this stupid argument when it's so easily refuted. So are women vile for always being sexually interested in attractive men instead of viewing them as potential friends? The reason m most guys see all women as potential romantic interests is because they find all women attractive. Women only find the top ten percent attractive. I garantee you most women don't view that top ten percent as just friends.

Anyone who has female friends is a cuck

"It is looks"

OK SO WE'RE FUCKING RIGHT! THEY ADMITTED IT! WHY ARE THEY STILL TRYING TO DISPROVE US?

IMG 20180401 060705 356
The rapeman

"It is looks"

OK SO WE'RE FUCKING RIGHT! THEY ADMITTED IT! WHY ARE THEY STILL TRYING TO DISPROVE US?
Because we're toxic for not accepting that we're sexless sexual rejects. This means we feel entitled to women and thus are the scum of the world. Basically a bunch of bullshit feminists made up to villainize lonely men. Of course they never apply the same judgement to lonely women who vent about being unattractive.

"mean yeah ofc they think that when they themselves see every single woman as a potential mate and nothing more. Vile."

They're so unselfaware it's hilarious. Women will always parrot this stupid argument when it's so easily refuted. So are women vile for always being sexually interested in attractive men instead of viewing them as potential friends? The reason m most guys see all women as potential romantic interests is because they find all women attractive. Women only find the top ten percent attractive. I garantee you most women don't view that top ten percent as just friends.

Anyone who has female friends is a cuck
Well explained.

Some girls like musclemaxx chads and some girls like kpopmaxx prettyboys , come on guys girls have a wide range

So they admit they friendzone ugly men to absolutely nobody's shock

"Big strong macho men".

LIterally every foid.

What if the basement dweller started using shampoo, could he be a love interest then? They just don't want to admit that people can be undesired due to their genetics and not due to a lack of taking care of themselves.

What if the basement dweller started using shampoo, could he be a love interest then? They just don't want to admit that people can be undesired due to their genetics and not due to a lack of taking care of themselves.
Not genetics, phenotype.

You can have better genetics than a Chad and live 90 years healthy until you day from heart failure. Chad dan die at his 50s due genetic disease.

Phenotype is everything.

Not genetics, phenotype.

You can have better genetics than a Chad and live 90 years healthy until you day from heart failure. Chad dan die at his 50s due genetic disease.

Phenotype is everything.
Phenotype is just the observable part of your genetics. That's what I meant just phrased differently, obviously foids aren't picking guys based on how susceptible they are to disease

Phenotype is just the observable part of your genetics. That's what I meant just phrased differently, obviously foids aren't picking guys based on how susceptible they are to disea
Yet, you may share genetics with your parents and yet be a subhuman. Pheno is everything.