Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We don't understand how truly awful it is to be ugly

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
You know how you look at people with no limbs and be glad that you aren't them? This is exactly how attractive people see us, they live a normal life, we aren't. We are severely disadvantaged but alot of us cannot comprehend HOW massive it is because we never experienced a chad's life to compare.

Why do we fear losing our limbs? Because it limits what we can do in life
Why do attractive people fear becoming ugly? Because it limits everything in life, their partners, opportunities and friends

We subconsciously think that we live normal lives like jfl
If we lived in the life of chad for 1 week, we'd all go ER and rope after realizing what we're supposed to have

in other news: Sky is blue tbh

People underestimate their ugliness as a cope, myself included.

Autism sucks money chuck as well, you don't fit anywhere & are seen as weird; can't attempt to make up for lack of looks with cohesive normie aura.

Fucking downies have better employment prospects.

If you're too far below standard in anything it's game, height, face, social skills. Yeah a Chad face can elevate you out of doomed but shit tier & average to above average in something else; your flaws are evident not your strengths.

So many abusers, scumbags & killers are glossed over as all anyone sees is the lovely face & gigantic size or smoothness of a manipulative talker.

bottom of the hierarchy

Newton IQ post

yep. if you've had constant positive reinforcement for your entire life then you just cannot understand what it's like to live as a depressed mentally ill loser with no friends. it's like how you can imagine how it feels to have your arms ripped off but you'll never actually be able to feel or relate to that pain

Last edited:
I'm glad that we can keep a certain level of ignorance, because it would be sui fuel to fully understand all the things we'll never have

Being ugly and short has fucked up my whole life beyond dating

Good post. I hate being ugly

OP = average-looking, LARPing as ugly.

Because it limits everything in life, their partners, opportunities and friends

Your brain realizes this sub consciously. It's why normies will talk about personality, but then they freak out over 1 zit.

I'm ugly as shit. Wearing a surgical mask in public during this pandemic helps disguise it a bit but my subhuman skull is still visible.. fuck me
yep. if you've had constant positive reinforcement for your entire life then you just cannot understand what it's like to live as a depressed mentally ill loser with no friends. it's like how you can imagine how it feels to have your arms ripped off but you'll never actually be able to feel or relate to that pain

"Depressed mentally ill loser with no friends".. thats exactly what I am

Last edited:
You know how you look at people with no limbs and be glad that you aren't them? This is exactly how attractive people see us, they live a normal life, we aren't. We are severely disadvantaged but alot of us cannot comprehend HOW massive it is because we never experienced a chad's life to compare.

Why do we fear losing our limbs? Because it limits what we can do in life
Why do attractive people fear becoming ugly? Because it limits everything in life, their partners, opportunities and friends

We subconsciously think that we live normal lives like jfl
If we lived in the life of chad for 1 week, we'd all go ER and rope after realizing what we're supposed to have

in other news: Sky is blue tbh
I never thought about that

Normies couldn't fathom what I feel everyday when I wake up

Atleast we can cope thinking that we are superior mentally, maybe we are.

This is why I always go out in a hoodie and cap, even in 30 degree heat and 90% humidity, don't want all the stares thinking 'fuck I'm glad I'm not him'

This is why I always go out in a hoodie and cap, even in 30 degree heat and 90% humidity, don't want all the stares thinking 'fuck I'm glad I'm not him'
I also do that :feelsrope: