Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "we don't need society" is a cope

• Thread starter Deleted member 33688
  • Start date
Deleted member 33688

Deleted member 33688

Self-banned
-
as much as we hate society, we still need it. You didn't build the roof over your home alone, you didn't raise the animals or plant the food you eat alone, and you didn't make the pc you are staring at right now alone

This is the most brutal blackpill tbh. as much as society despises you and treats you like worthless scum, you still need it to survive.

This is the most brutal blackpill tbh. as much as society despises you and treats you like worthless scum, you still need it to survive.
slavery is the price we pay for the comfort of the modern life

Its cope as much as ''I don't care about others think'' is

"I hunt and grow my own food, I built my home with my own two hands, and I invented my own internet." :chad:

On the material and economic level that is definitely so. As Markcel noted we trade our freedoms for the comforts of an industrialized nation-state. Even if one were to forsake these and go full log cabin, there are few places untouched by civilization and at some point you are going to end up beholden to a government or corporation.

It might be realistic to reduce your reliance as much as possible, but at the very least you need land that you yourself own, and the Boomers have hoarded all that shit for themselves. Then you need to arrange power, water, food etc. All that ultimately comes down to money, but once established one might be able to seal themselves away from society indefinitely.

Ugh it really is easier just to NEET and leech of your parents. We need boomer genocide and some billionaire guillotining to even have a chance.

I don’t think ppl here are against what you described. It’s more about the rampant feminism and misandry.