Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill We could NEVER EVER state our accomplishments without looking like we're compensating

• Thread starter Deleted member 18193
  • Start date
Deleted member 18193

Deleted member 18193

incel on incels.is
-
This is a very brutal blackpill I stupidly forgot about and I was just reminded of it today. No matter how much you achieve, or how well you do economically, academically - to other people and to the rest of society it will just look like you are compensating for having incel tier looks.
If you are a Chad your accomplishments will be an inspiration for everyone around you, people will like you whereas if you are a pathetic looking incel like me, NO MATTER HOW HUMBLE YOU TRY TO ACT ABOUT YOUR ACCOMPLISHMENTS, people will always assume you are compensating.

I'd cringe so much If I ever let myself brag about my accomplishments:

Now that's some poor posture

This is a very brutal blackpill I stupidly forgot about and I was just reminded of it today. No matter how much you achieve, or how well you do economically, academically - to other people and to the rest of society it will just look like you are compensating for having incel tier looks.
If you are a Chad your accomplishments will be an inspiration for everyone around you, people will like you whereas if you are a pathetic looking incel like me, NO MATTER HOW HUMBLE YOU TRY TO ACT ABOUT YOUR ACCOMPLISHMENTS, people will always assume you are compensating.

I'd cringe so much If I ever let myself brag about my accomplishments:
Normies are savages smh
Normies and Foids are a disgrace to humanity.

They just upvoted to virtue signal because they thought he was a loser. Since they found out he posts in t_d, they dropped the veil and started shitting on him jfl

HAHAHA THEY ARE EVEN LAUGHING A T HIM FOR BEING RIGHT-WING
ABSOLUTE STATE OF NORMALS :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Lol 90% of the comments are people mocking him about him not getting laid just because he's ugly.

"B-b-but looks don't matter you filthy inkwell! And sex is not important!!! :soy:"

Nuke the west

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back