Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

we can’t get consent for sex, we shouldn’t have to give/get consent for anything else

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★★★
Social rules be damned. Besides what possibly a law en officer thinks you might be a threat, that’s all that is holding you back from anything else. If someone tries to attack you that’s a crime and you can defend yourself. Women want to manipulate that since they as a whole won’t give us pussy, that you can’t go clubbing on a Friday night, that you can’t be near them at school, that you have to listen to them, that you can’t be near them in a park. All bs. And fucking anything they try to make YOU consent to, donations are for fags

The law should make it so that being a whore is already ‘consent’.

the fuck is the government going to tell us what to do? fuck government, bunch of kike ass kissing pedos :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

It's against my consent to be forced to pay taxes that fund modern degeneracy. According to cucks used rostie pussy is more important to get consent to take and not our money we worked hard for.

Non chad's main ability to be attractive is by using their resources, so taxing non chads makes them less attractive since they will have less resources in order to attract foids, which is worse than rape.

I hate the most those blue haired dikes who look like shit trying to cry about some incel they saw at a mall
Edit: I was trying to respond to two threads not misinterpret what you were responding to lol

Last edited:
It's against my consent to be forced to pay taxes that fund modern degeneracy. According to cucks used rostie pussy is more important to get consent to take and not our money we worked hard for.

Non chad's main ability to be attractive is by using their resources, so taxing non chads makes them less attractive since they will have less resources in order to attract foids, which is worse than rape.
:bigbrain:

Making a roastie’s bodycount go from 99 to 100? You monster.

Making a roastie’s bodycount go from 99 to 100? You monster.
"But taking 30%-50% of your income every year to use for mostly things that don't benefit you is perfectly fine." :soy:

Cucks don't care about men who get raped by foids, because they believe it doesn't decrease our smv the same way raping a virgin foid lowers her smv. But they treat all whores the same as virgin foids, and don't care about sexless non chad's smv dropping even more from being tax raped. Foid's smv doesn't drop as much as men from being taxed, and men pay 80% of all taxes to the gynocentric government.