Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel We can ruin dating apps for women, if we all catfish women and stand them up on dates.

bannedincel

bannedincel

Captain
★★★★
Seriously I just had this amazing idea. Even if a 100 incels on this website do it, it can be enough to ruin tinder in multiple states.

-All you have to do is choose a non famous model, pick some photos of him that don't look professional

- set up a fake instagram with his photos and set it to private

- comment "ff" or "follow4follow" on celebrity pics to get a bunch of fake followers(your account is private so tinder match wont be able to tell.

-post a bunch of random pics. Dont have to get likes since the account is private. Just needs to show your active.

-now link the insta to your tinder and the account looks legit

-now catfish thousands of women each month and stand them up. Make them go to far restaurants to meet chads and leave them there waiting like idiots in fancy dresses.

Come the fuck on. This is genius. Pin this shit

It would be pure suifuel though, at least for me. Even if I acknowledge the blackpill, doing an actual chadfish experiment is surely going to make one depressed. Because you'd know these women would never ever match with you. Even if you'd type in your chadfish bio that you are an ex-child rapist convict, they'd rather match with him. It would be too brutal for me honestly.

It would be pure suifuel though, at least for me. Even if I acknowledge the blackpill, doing an actual chadfish experiment is surely going to make one depressed. Because you'd know these women would never ever match with you. Even if you'd type in your chadfish bio that you are an ex-child rapist convict, they'd rather match with him. It would be too brutal for me honestly.
Yeah im the same. I love when other guys do it but i dont have the stomach for it

Cba tbh, but have fun

I catfished my oneitis and she lovebombed me for months, best time of my life

@abuincelalaustrali

Catfishing is just a tool for foids to learn how to differentiate between men on the internet and be smarter when it comes to wanting to date someone.

It's its fuel ultimately, and many of you catfishing aren't doing it for some sort of epic trolling, but because you enjoy that fake company based on psychopathic lies.

Stop this shit, for your mental HEALTH.

Catfishing is just a tool for foids to learn how to differentiate between men on the internet and be smarter when it comes to wanting to date someone.

It's its fuel ultimately, and many of you catfishing aren't doing it for some sort of epic trolling, but because you enjoy that fake company based on psychopathic lies.

Stop this shit, for your mental HEALTH.
Oh yeah thats the one thing killing my mental health, not 3 decades of isolation and rejection.

Fuck off. Women need to suffer in any way

Oh yeah thats the one thing killing my mental health, not 3 decades of isolation and rejection.

Fuck off. Women need to suffer in any way
One thing does not remove the other. You think you are taking revenge on the foids but what you are doing is unconsciously boosting their ego while you break your loneliness by reveling in a lie.

You are wasting your time and everyone's time with this shit. Only 20% of women use the app globally: it's such a negligible number that it's very likely that the rest are bots.

Most people don't use these apps. Instagram has become for practical purposes this.

One thing does not remove the other. You think you are taking revenge on the foids but what you are doing is unconsciously boosting their ego while you break your loneliness by reveling in a lie.

You are wasting your time and everyone's time with this shit. Only 20% of women use the app globally: it's such a negligible number that it's very likely that the rest are bots.

Most people don't use these apps. Instagram has become for practical purposes this.
Shut the fuck up you obvious infiltrator 2023 cuck.

How would standing them up and laughing at them boost their ego? You just wanna protect miladies

Shut the fuck up you obvious infiltrator 2023 cuck.

How would standing them up and laughing at them boost their ego? You just wanna protect miladies
In any case, I entered incels.is in November 2022. @moroccancel. But okay.

Because the truth is that most catfishing incels just want to play for a bit to feel the love of a foid virtually and then when they get tired or the moment of truth arrives, they take this path "to take revenge on the foids".But the truth is that it is a copy that has no purpose at all. If you talk to a foid with the photo of a chadlite or a Chad all you do is make a foid feel confused and boost her ego.

In any case, the foid will laugh at you if you confess that you are an incel when it has dozens of orbiters waiting in line.

Chadfishing is retard and useless, being even absurd for a paradigm shift, because only a statistical minority uses hookup apps.

Imagine how cuck you must be like @abuincelalaustrali who literally spends money, time and effort on his sophisticated chadfishing instead of taking a foid to a certain place and then blocking contact after romantic conversations and sexual advances to satisfy his coping ego.

These maneuvers will only make chadfishing something that will be understood by all foids and much more restrictive measures will be taken so that idiots like you and those you want to call to take this action to take very decisive precautions that will not change anything.

Can't you see it, brocel? You are wasting your time in an absurd cope.

In any case, I entered incels.is in November 2022. @moroccancel. But okay.

Because the truth is that most catfishing incels just want to play for a bit to feel the love of a foid virtually and then when they get tired or the moment of truth arrives, they take this path "to take revenge on the foids".But the truth is that it is a copy that has no purpose at all. If you talk to a foid with the photo of a chadlite or a Chad all you do is make a foid feel confused and boost her ego.

In any case, the foid will laugh at you if you confess that you are an incel when it has dozens of orbiters waiting in line.

Chadfishing is retard and useless, being even absurd for a paradigm shift, because only a statistical minority uses hookup apps.

Imagine how cuck you must be like @abuincelalaustrali who literally spends money, time and effort on his sophisticated chadfishing instead of taking a foid to a certain place and then blocking contact after romantic conversations and sexual advances to satisfy his coping ego.

These maneuvers will only make chadfishing something that will be understood by all foids and much more restrictive measures will be taken so that idiots like you and those you want to call to take this action to take very decisive precautions that will not change anything.

Can't you see it, brocel? You are wasting your time in an absurd cope.
Not one word read you faggot. You are nothing more than a 2023 infiltrator

Seriously I just had this amazing idea. Even if a 100 incels on this website do it, it can be enough to ruin tinder in multiple states.

-All you have to do is choose a non famous model, pick some photos of him that don't look professional

- set up a fake instagram with his photos and set it to private

- comment "ff" or "follow4follow" on celebrity pics to get a bunch of fake followers(your account is private so tinder match wont be able to tell.

-post a bunch of random pics. Dont have to get likes since the account is private. Just needs to show your active.

-now link the insta to your tinder and the account looks legit

-now catfish thousands of women each month and stand them up. Make them go to far restaurants to meet chads and leave them there waiting like idiots in fancy dresses.

Come the fuck on. This is genius. Pin this shit
This is actually genius's idea

From what I've heard it's terrible for your mental health if you're not a pro.

But how about AI-enhancing your own pictures to waste their time talking to you and meeting you? At least it is a semblance of yourself. I would do this myself.

Exactly bro. Incels need to get busier and stop being lazy. We have the numbers to ruin lives
Yeah just like 4chan use to ruin famous ads like mountain dews .

Absolutely, I already hear foids complaining about it constantly,if there was a concerted effort of chadfisherman we could so serious damage, to chad's sex vending machine now is the time to strike

too much work

Honestly, I don't have time for this

Absolutely, I already hear foids complaining about it constantly,if there was a concerted effort of chadfisherman we could so serious damage, to chad's sex vending machine now is the time to strike
Yup. Organize niggas. We cant wallow forever

sounds like a good idea but then dating apps will become more rigorous in the verification process

Bumping for based idea that should be pinned

It's called "chadfishing" it isn't new. There even used to be a forum on reddit for it.

It's called "chadfishing" it isn't new. There even used to be a forum on reddit for it.
No one said its new, I created some of its most famous expiremnts in 2017. Im just saying we mobalize it

sounds like a good idea but then dating apps will become more rigorous in the verification process
If they did that, the concern around anonymity would surely ruin their app's reputation.

There are too few incels who are not bluepilled

Highest iq post I have seen in a while. All men should be doing this not only incels.

imagine being a chad and getting dates for real

:feelshehe: I like to see chadfishing but if it ruined OLD it would be over for everyone.

That’s kinda based actually..

Some brocels have been doing this for a while, kek

I've been chadfishing for years. I'm doing my part...

Fastest way is to find some obscure male model on instagram, use screensnip or whatever to get his pics. I just type "male model" on instagram. Come up with a basic "character", name, job, living situation etc. Fill out the profile as much as possible and start swiping. Don't be too forward or too desperate. Come up with date ideas, places to go (bars, events, walk in the park, etc).

Advanced catfishing is a little harder and requires more time investment.

Having a snapchat can be ok and shit like OVF editor can make your fake candid snaps look somewhat real.

You also need access to multiple phone numbers or sim cards. Stuff like google voice, felix merchant...I think those burner phone number apps can work sometimes...

Unmatch and or block her immediately before or after she realizes she got catfished. You want to avoid her reporting you and getting banned, it might happen anyway though.

Tinder has a desktop website app. Bumble too but bumble seems to force verify a lot these days. But any app that doesn't force photo verification is fine. Getting the profile verified is advanced catfishing.

A lot of people are hip to catfishing these days so if you can get verified that's ideal. Looksmax had a tutorial on it.

Multiple catfish accounts on different apps can be good

use chadfish pictures then go where you're supposed to meet and fart on them as you walk by

use chadfish pictures then go where you're supposed to meet and fart on them as you walk by
You'd like meet up with them if they had a dick you could suck, fag