Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal we can rant, complain, get angry, but...

autistandugly

autistandugly

Major
★★
We will continue to be losers, human garbage, subhumans, unfortunates, condemned to mental pain, ostracism, we are the ones at the bottom of the barrel, the unfortunate, miserable, condemned to frustration, dissatisfaction, isolation, bitterness and misery, even the nerds, geeks have a better life, I would say MUCH BETTER than us (girlfriends, social circles), we are stunted, mentally and socially crippled, the plagued ones, we will suffer harassment, ridicule, we will be ignored, harassed, marginalized. It's over, or rather, it NEVER BEGAN

its us against the world. as far as women go that is

our legacy will be confined in our posts, at least thats something. better than never even having your voice be heard

confused episode 16 GIF

i just want to vent my rage and maybe make some friends. i hope to find a woman good enough to be much wife one day

We will continue to be losers, human garbage, subhumans, unfortunates, condemned to mental pain, ostracism, we are the ones at the bottom of the barrel, the unfortunate, miserable, condemned to frustration, dissatisfaction, isolation, bitterness and misery, even the nerds, geeks have a better life, I would say MUCH BETTER than us (girlfriends, social circles), we are stunted, mentally and socially crippled, the plagued ones, we will suffer harassment, ridicule, we will be ignored, harassed, marginalized. It's over, or rather, it NEVER BEGAN

We need to rebel, and extract as many resources from society as possible.

i just want to vent my rage and maybe make some friends. i hope to find a woman good enough to be much wife one day

I just want a daughter, if possible I'd impregnate some Gook and then come up with an excuse as to why I have to take her with me, once she's here I'd groom her to find wealthy betabux and I'll train her to cheat intelligently to give my grandchildren Chad's genetics while she shares her wealthy Sub-5's husbands resources with me. I'd be a millionaire in 20 years if I had a daughter.

Then I'd use my daughter's money to live like a King in the Orient and whoremax.

If I get a son I'd simply dump the Gook after giving him Dutch names and then moving on to the next Gook.

I’m feeling this strongly this friday night. Not feeling too good in my head. Life is just passing me by.

Are our smartphones making it worse

coping is the only way tbh, all youngcels here will eventually ascend while i rot alone. id prefer less ppl to suffer from loneliness like me if possible but at same time ppl in this forum is only ones i interact with

even the nerds, geeks have a better life, I would say MUCH BETTER
yeah. I never fit in with them bcs mentality wise im between normies and nerds/alternatives. This makes me even more bitter. Many of those nerds are alt that look and act like degenerates and yet have a better social life than me. its over

NevER began, this awareness is brutal feeling

Yah, pretty much... this is why I love Jason Voorhees, he can just kill bitches without consequence. What a legend. Too bad he's only fictional...