Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL We Can Agree With Cucktears On One Thing

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
MGTOW is incel in denial.

Also JFL at the blackpills in the comments.

This morbidly obese subhuman doesn't realize the same creatures (femoids) who would take pleasure in watching him hang himself are not going to be upset about him abstaining from the dating market.

Make no mistake, these are not men going their own way, but men sent their own way.

Water is being wet.

Some. I don’t believe all.

MGTOW is valid, it is better than conservacucks and leftcucks. But most only talk about women and think that they are making them jealous because they are going their own way, MGTOW is perfect for chads.

MGTOW is as cucked as IT. If IT submit to women and let anything happen to them, MGTOW despise the rigged system but too pussy to fight back. Instead they only sit and cope by paying hookers while watching real men fight and struggle to eliminate hypergamous and the downfall of society

I agree with MGTOW that its good to avoid roasties

Mgtow is stratosphere coping. Mgtows think they are all debonair James bonds who voluntarily walked away from female admiration and attention. All mgtows are incels in denial, divorced betabuxx’ers, and soyboys who are invisible to women.

Last edited:
Mgtow is stratosphere coping. Mgtows think they are All debonair James bonds who voluntarily walked away from female admiration and attention.
80-90%
10-20% are chads who now have a philosophy to justify to justify pumping.

Last edited:
Are mgtow guys allowed to fuck foids or do they avoid them completely

Its, pathetic how mgtows desperately think femoids want them. Accept you're undesirable and learn hate is the way forward

IncelTears: looks don't matter!
Also Inceltears: LOL what an ugly virgin women don't want his ugly fat add anyway!

Mgtow is stratosphere coping. Mgtows think they are All debonair James bonds who voluntarily walked away from female admiration and attention. All mgtows are incels in denial, divorced betabuxx’ers, and soyboys who are invisible to women.
This, right on the bat, this.

I strongly can attest to the fact that MGTOWs, much like IT are incels in denial. I used to be a MGTOW, saying crap like"I don't need female validation" or anything of the sort, when deep down I knew women didn't want me anyway. So I accepted the fact I'm an incel. MGTOW would only be effective if the top 20% of men went MGTOW, but that shit ain't happening. So MGTOWs can keep telling themselves they don't need women, while continously contradicting themselves by talking about women day in and day out.

Mgtow is stratosphere coping. Mgtows think they are All debonair James bonds who voluntarily walked away from female admiration and attention. All mgtows are incels in denial, divorced betabuxx’ers, and soyboys who are invisible to women.
I strongly can attest to the fact that MGTOWs, much like IT are incels in denial. I used to be a MGTOW, saying crap like"I don't need female validation" or anything of the sort, when deep down I knew women didn't want me anyway. So I accepted the fact I'm an incel. MGTOW would only be effective if the top 20% of men went MGTOW, but that shit ain't happening. So MGTOWs can keep telling themselves they don't need women, while continously contradicting themselves by talking about women day in and day out.

This, right on the bat, this.
I’ve spoken out against men coping their own way since day 1 I joined.

Your entire point of existence as a man is to sew your wild oats with as many women as possible. Pretending that you don’t want the one thing you were born to do, is majorly embarrassing coping. It’s the stereotypical Sour Grapes attitude.

They didn’t go their own way, because they never had anywhere to go to begin with.

at least they are based when it comes to foids

They've deluded themselves into absolute insanity.

IncelTears: looks don't matter!
Also Inceltears: LOL what an ugly virgin women don't want his ugly fat add anyway!

They contradict themselves so much it's actually worrying.

Someone screenshotted Eggy getting blackpilled and one of the responses was:

"Hurr durr, I'm not watching a second of that because of how Ugly the guy is"

Let inceltears mock MGTOW. The sooner that MGTOWers realize they arent voluntary celibate, the better.

If all Chads went mgtow for 1 week there'd be an epidemic of foids calling emergency services requesting a paramedic to detach their dog.

There is another thing we can agree on: we both hate inceldom.

They contradict themselves so much it's actually worrying.

Someone screenshotted Eggy getting blackpilled and one of the responses was:

"Hurr durr, I'm not watching a second of that because of how Ugly the guy is"
Because they're weaklings who need to pick on people who are at low points in their lives, but they also want to be socially acceptable while doing it and not look like pieces of shits themselves. What easier target than incels?

They're basically what happens when the weak kid gets picked on and bullied so much. It's weak people trying to "get back" and trying to feel powerful by picking on men who have already been kicked down and beaten up by society on a daily basis.

IT personified is some scrawny weakling observing two people fighting, waiting for the other big guy to get knocked down, then waltsing on over and kicking him while he's unconscious, claiming victory. That's IncelTears for you. These people are fucking pathetic, really. Rejects trying to redeem themselves and trying to pretend to not be rejects by picking on even bigger rejects.

Let inceltears mock MGTOW. The sooner that MGTOWers realize they arent voluntary celibate, the better.
What's funny about these IT dipshits is that they tell incels to "focus on themselves" and "love themselves" first. But here are MGTOWs actually doing that, and then you have IT saying "hurr hurr fucking loser incel lmao". What's the matter, IT? Can't stay consistent, you fucking morons?

If you have experience with women and then "go your own way", that's fine.

But if you never even touched a femoid beforehand you are simply an incel who gave up.

If all Chads went mgtow for 1 week there'd be an epidemic of foids calling emergency services requesting a paramedic to detach their dog.
Brutal dogpill

MGTOW is focusing too much on women. They should be doing their own stuff more.

Make no mistake, these are not men going their own way, but men sent their own way.
Amen. MGTOW are basically cucks who cope into thinking they chose to reject women instead of being told 'fuck off ugly go kill yourself'
"I...I was the one who chose not to be on a date every Frida-y-y n-n-night* (sobbing into keyboard)

Attachments

• wojak-crying-mask.jpg
    wojak-crying-mask.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 74
Dude in the photo looks like a cross between casper the friendly ghost and the pilsberry dough boy who got hit in the face with a frying pan.

MGTOW 100% consists of incels in denile and bitter, old divorcees.