Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious We blackpilleds are just like the psychos of Bird Box

D

DarkTyrant

Banned
-
We're just like them.
The thing that makes people suicide is the blackpill.
The people who kill themselves when they see it are the normies and close their eyes in order not to see it,while we have stronger soul and mind and we're able to endure it.
We try to spread the blackpill but normies don't want to see it,they want to live in their bluepill fantasy. Just like the normies of box don't want their eyes to be opened because they wouldn't be able to survive it

Sometimes I cannot bear the blackpill. It’s too hard to accept. Because the conclusion is that we have only two options: suicide or hERoism.

good analogy

"I WANT YOU TO SEE IT! "

lmao

Sometimes I cannot bear the blackpill. It’s too hard to accept. Because the conclusion is that we have only two options: suicide or hERoism.

cope, I don't plan on doing that

Haven't seen bird box because I hear low iq individuals raving about it. But I've seen a few threads from users on .is now so maybe it isn't so bad.

Haven't seen bird box because I hear low iq individuals raving about it. But I've seen a few threads from users on .is now so maybe it isn't so bad.
i just saw some clips and read the plot on wikipedia

We're just like them.
The thing that makes people suicide is the blackpill.
The people who kill themselves when they see it are the normies and close their eyes in order not to see it,while we have stronger soul and mind and we're able to endure it.
We try to spread the blackpill but normies don't want to see it,they want to live in their bluepill fantasy. Just like the normies of box don't want their eyes to be opened because they wouldn't be able to survive it
Right. They have the knowledge in depths of their minds. The have the despair. They just avoid it. We show it to them.

netflix paid a shitload to get social media retards to promote it

netflix wants to be the next hbo

netflix paid a shitload to get social media retards to promote it

netflix wants to be the next hbo
I now associate Netflix with idiots tbh. I hear them talk about it so much.

bird box seems like some normie film

Or you can cope your ass off

Never watched it, but I could see the analogy.

I might just have to watch it... Because it's been mentioned here so many times.
I have a problem with Netflix Originals, they are just putting out too much shit, it's all racially diverse and progressive cuckold crap really. Like in a pathetic and obvious way.

I might just have to watch it... Because it's been mentioned here so many times.
I have a problem with Netflix Originals, they are just putting out too much shit, it's all racially diverse and progressive cuckold crap really. Like in a pathetic and obvious way.
Obviously Netflix originals are usually bad tbh. You are right about that.

Obviously Netflix originals are usually bad tbh. You are right about that.
The BBC, homosexual, and Asian foid worship is just brutal. Every show dude.

The BBC, homosexual, and Asian foid worship is just brutal. Every show dude.
I associate Netflix originals with dumb foids
Tbh. They love that stuff.