Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill We as a species will get stupider as women only have children with thuggish or actually low IQ men.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
Gone are the days of invention from the likes of Tesla or the hope for advancement that filled the 1900's. Smart men that make society work don't make women wet so the "nerd" gene will get weeded out in favor of stupid thugs or dumb men who look hot to women.

It is over for humanity

Humanity has failed. Foids are the downfall of humanity.

Cope. Women have sex with chads regardless of intelligence.

Cope. Women have sex with chads regardless of intelligence.
I didn't say any different. But how many chads do you know are innovators or are genuinely smart? They're not all dumb apes but they aren't making society work.

I didn't say any different. But how many chads do you know are innovators or are genuinely smart? They're not all dumb apes but they aren't making society work.

Actually youre wrong. Foids do end up having kids with their betabuxx around 60% of the cases.

the term "nerd" has actually conditioned women to hate smart men

Gone are the days of invention from the likes of Tesla or the hope for advancement that filled the 1900's. Smart men that make society work don't make women wet so the "nerd" gene will get weeded out in favor of stupid thugs or dumb men who look hot to women.

water is wet

Comes as no surprise why we're currently at a standstill with little hope of things changing for the better.

The dumbest people on earth are the first to breed on a mass scale.

water is wet

Comes as no surprise why we're currently at a standstill with little hope of things changing for the better.

When's the last time we had a new invention that wasn't in the military or a new Iphone?

They only date juicy Chads.

When's the last time we had a new invention that wasn't in the military or a new Iphone?
Good question :waitwhat:

Humanity is definitely on a settled state of mind as a whole. Only concerned with new weapons for war, and new toys for normgroids to keep the herd contained.

Making foids the sexual selectors was the biggest mistake ever. The founding fathers were cucks.

Depending on where you live women aren't really having children at all.

Depending on where you live women aren't really having children at all.
With modern women they're either barren wastelands who despise children or having 5 different kids from 5 different dads.

Yeah, the amount of intellectuals has significantly decreased in communities without foid control.

That is why Indians, Arabs and Asians are becoming smarter and going into fields of STEM while Whites, Latinos and Blacks who allow their women to be sexual selectors are becoming dumber. Remember when Whites were inventors and Blacks mad beautiful music in the older days. Although, Asians are becoming dumber because they allow their women to date dumb White Chads and I can see less Asians going to university and STEM in my western Anglo country.

Last edited:
Makes must break apart from mainstream society and use artificial means to breed.

In 100 years all human men will be 7’0 huge jawed retarded criminals

And what exactly is wrong with humanity getting dumber? It's better that we remain dumb, because the chances are greater that we are stuck on this planet and then a comet can easily wipe us out.

I don't understand this thread?

Based and agreed

This is why we need eugenics.

The vast majority of people are low IQ though, regardless of their looks. The problem is that intelligent men are often viewed as autistic and unattractive by females though. The only way an intelligent man can succeed sexually, is to also be dark triad. In general, dark triad traits correlate negatively with intelligence though.

Actually youre wrong. Foids do end up having kids with their betabuxx around 60% of the cases.
Cope. Men with dark triad personalities reproduce more.

women hate smart ugly men
true tbh. smart chad does fine

there were some studies that said high iq screws you though. might screw over some normies. although women consider 5/10 men ugly anyway

is water wet?
honestly just look around and you will see that everything made now (movies,music) is dumbed down to accomodate that

true tbh. smart chad does fine

there were some studies that said high iq screws you though. might screw over some normies. although women consider 5/10 men ugly anyway
Foids have doomed our species. I hate them so much

water is wet

That's why I think a lot of the things this site talks about are merely after the fact. The current stagnation in technology for example that has been going on for more than a decade now could be related to decreasing ambition of the average man because they know it gives less reward than it used to.
But that's okay because humanity isn't entitled to progress.
And what exactly is wrong with humanity getting dumber? It's better that we remain dumb, because the chances are greater that we are stuck on this planet and then a comet can easily wipe us out.
:feelsthink:
Humanity hasn't shown it is ready to or deserves to live anywhere except Earth.

That's why I think a lot of the things this site talks about are merely after the fact. The current stagnation in technology for example that has been going on for more than a decade now could be related to decreasing ambition of the average man because they know it gives less reward than it used to.
But that's okay because humanity isn't entitled to progress.

:feelsthink:
Humanity hasn't shown it is ready to or deserves to live anywhere except Earth.
Personally I'd rather humanity lift itself out of this, because most of the trashy selfish behavior people act on now is due to this rotten society.

That's the way (((they))) want it

Personally I'd rather humanity lift itself out of this, because most of the trashy selfish behavior people act on now is due to this rotten society.

You have more hope than me but from all actions in the past humans have proven they don't take very long until they devolve into status and dominance showoffs and trying to mog each other needlessly.
Humanity lifting itself out of this means males rising above their biological instincts and not feeling the need to constantly pander to women in some way.

You have more hope than me but from all actions in the past humans have proven they don't take very long until they devolve into status and dominance showoffs and trying to mog each other needlessly.
Humanity lifting itself out of this means males rising above their biological instincts and not feeling the need to constantly pander to women in some way.
That's mostly out of complacency and imcompetent people taking over. People have always been stupid, selfish and cruel but this modern individualistic society warps them into something worse.

That's mostly out of complacency and imcompetent people taking over. People have always been stupid, selfish and cruel but this modern individualistic society warps them into something worse.

But the complacent and incompetent people are taking over because they are charismatic and sell people lies and half truths very well. If people were not so easily blinded by charismatic, highly sociable and relatable people influencing them that they easily ignored the misinformation and exaggerations leaders were spewing, it wouldn't be as easy for the complacent and incompetent people to take over.

But the complacent and incompetent people are taking over because they are charismatic and sell people lies and half truths very well. If people were not so easily blinded by charismatic, highly sociable and relatable people influencing them that they easily ignored the misinformation and exaggerations leaders were spewing, it wouldn't be as easy for the complacent and incompetent people to take over.
Most of that advice works due to hopelessness and a desire to make your life better. It worked on dirt poor peasants and it especially works in our era which has the highest suicide and depression rate in history.

The 19th Amendment was the bane of mankind.
Just one document was enough to completely ruin an entire civilization
Theyre the downfall of many species. Humans weren't the first.
I guess this is the great filter. Whether or not our species is based enough to make sure foids don’t get rights

Just one document was enough to completely ruin an entire civilization

I guess this is the great filter. Whether or not our species is based enough to make sure foids don’t get rights
Cucks, the traitors of humanity, even more than foids.

Cucks, the traitors of humanity, even more than foids.
They betrayed everything humanity stood for. Honor, culture, and tradition. With all of those aspects gone humanity is just a wounded animal ready to die. And I really hope it gets put out of its misery soon by an asteroid

Last edited:
This is why women's rights was a mistake
full

OP did you watch Idiocracy? The movie?

Highly recommend it.

actually tbh i totally root for destruction of humanity and hopefully it will be extinct soon enough

cope chads are smart genes come in packages

Smart guys get laid plenty. The only difference is they're goodlooking.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back