Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion we aren't terrorist. BUT...

total tranny death?

• yes, TTD!!

Votes: 13 50.0%
  • No, glowiefednigger shit. incels aren't violent mass murderers like kike media want to portray

Votes: 13 50.0%

• Total voters
svgmn1

svgmn1

Fat link fanboy
★★★★★
there's a huge what if here. would you advocate terrorism and violence against trannies?
specifically a tranny holocaust.

tagging the trannies of this forum to increase that 48% ratio

@FamilyGuy1999
@incelerated
@Ritalincel

MOM IT'S GLOWING AGAIN

I literally don't care.
I wouldn't stop a tranny genocide, even if I could, because why?
On the other hand, I also wouldn't commit it, because why?

Do what you feel is the right thing, I'm just apathic.
(They deserve to die though for being pro-vaccine)

Why would we do that when they're already killing themselves in droves? :feelskek:

And stop fucking glowing, nigger.

I'm not a violent person, nor would I harm anyone, but at the same time I don't really care if people get harmed, or even if I do for that matter

Kill them all (in game)(in video game)

there's a huge what if here. would you advocate terrorism and violence against trannies?
specifically a tranny holocaust.
It's not sustainable so why care the inbred desert scum are actually bad

It's not sustainable so why care the inbred desert scum are actually bad
don't cross lines infidel scum. may allah chops your dick off and feed it to the jews

don't cross lines infidel scum. may allah chops your dick off and feed it to the jews
I wish I was low iq enough to believe in him, and he would be interested in my cock he seems a bit gay with how obsessed he is with beards and shorts

man just kill everyone fuck this (in game)

all I want to see is dead jews

I never even spoke to a tranny in my life. I don't give a fuck about them.

lost my patience. that's it. all of you in this thread are doomed rn

time to use my final card. I summon the outworlder @Intellau_Celistic agent of chaos, utopia destructor

Last edited:
A new strain of HIV just targeting trannies is needed

A new strain of HIV just targeting trannies is needed
may b somewhere in a cia supervised lab a monkey is forced to have sexual intercourse with a tranny nigger so that can happen :what:

Trannies are just mentally ill people (especially the ones whose mental illness involves dissociation) falling for that diabolical trans mutilation agenda. I don't hate them and I don't think they have much negative impact. I pity them.

Trannies are just mentally ill people (especially the ones whose mental illness involves dissociation) falling for that diabolical trans mutilation agenda. I don't hate them and I don't think they have much negative impact. I pity them.
tbh I think they bring that to themselves. I don't think they hold no responsibility at all for it.

also it's 50/50 now

Screenshot 2023 12 12 06 34 55 911 comandroidchrome edit

Last edited:
I don't think they hold no responsibility at all for it.
Yeah, it's tough to gauge the extent of self-control a mentally ill person has while engaging in their mentally ill behaviors. It's small, for sure, but I agree it exists to some extent.

Yeah, it's tough to gauge the extent of self-control a mentally ill person has while engaging in their mentally ill behaviors. It's small, for sure, but I agree it exists to some extent.
I don't think it is small either because it isn't a real mental illness. most of them are fully aware of what they do and stand by their choices politically. I do agree that there are several factors that play into this like media and brainwashing, but at the end of things it is their own choice to become the way they are.