Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory We aren't invisible to women and they do care: They just hate us and wish we were dead.

autisticmanchild

autisticmanchild

Freak of naturecel/ Bugmancel
I hear this idea sometimes that we are "invisible" to women and that "nobody cares"
Maybe that's true if you're an ugly normie, I don't know since I'm not. But that is not true at all if you're an aspaburger.

Normies care a lot. That's why they bully us and ostracize us 24/7. That includes women. Our presence fills them with revulsions, makes them want to kill us.

For aspaburgers, We would be better off invisible.

They wish we roped, they'd rather not deal with our presence. Thats why they talk about stuff like being scared to be approached by men, walk at night around men. Most men are average/incel aka not good enough.

Yep. One time in High school, there was a group project, and every group I asked to join denied me entry. Then, the teacher manually assigned me a group, and they hated me and treated me like shit. Also, not trying to be grammar police, but it's Asperger's

They wish we roped, they'd rather not deal with our presence. Thats why they talk about stuff like being scared to be approached by men, walk at night around men. Most men are average/incel aka not good enough.

The fact that I can influence their emotions negatively so much is a lifefuel in and of itself. The problem is how to numb your emotions so their reactions don’t affect you? My conclusion is some sort of drugs.

Women have gone out of their way to insult me so I'm not invisible

I remember a couple girls fake flirting with me back in school