Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over We aren't even lifeforms

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
According to Google's definition of life,
A living being has ability for reproduction.
We can't reproduce so we aren't even alive
Even bacteria is more valuable

It's so odd to me how humans are such an "advanced" species and yet pussy is still one of the most important things, so much so that we consider ourselves as worse than bacteria just because of pussy and its power.

Good for me, no problem in not reproducing. Just need good vibrations. But best source of good vibrations in this planet is cute adorable loli

No wonder we’re treated as subhuman.

It's so odd to me how humans are such an "advanced" species and yet pussy is still one of the most important things, so much so that we consider ourselves as worse than bacteria just because of pussy and its power.
Still stuck in the primitive days

We serve no value or purpose.

But we do have the capacity for reproduction, just no willing partners.
Our condition would better be described as ecological death in that we're still alive but we have no future in the ecological sense (no offspring).

False, technically we CAN reproduce but we are not allowed/entitled to do this because of bones/height/deformations/etc.

You cannot override biology. At the core humans are still a tribalistic species.

why create life when you can destroy life instead? :feelsthink:

We are golems but instead of being governed by the Jewish people we are subservient to Chad and Stacy.

Good for me, no problem in not reproducing. Just need good vibrations. But best source of good vibrations in this planet is cute adorable loli
Well that comment took a couple of different twists and turns

you still technically have the capacity for reproduction though :feelsthink:

just not with a willing partner

Society is fucked up.

We have the ability to reproduce. Some of us are just not really in favour of natural selection.

Some of the people here seem to have trouble with the "functional activity" as well...

If people like us were selectively killed at birth the world would be a better place for the general society and ourselves.