Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel We are winning

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
All 3 comments on this thread are black piled and up voted. Our truth is taking over. The cucks are waking up.

we don't ridicule currycels they ridicule themselves. everyone ridicules their own race to some extent on here.

that last sentence makes me want to binge chemotherapy

How do IT faggots like this spend so much time "analyzing" our posts and yet misunderstand Incel boards so fundamentally? It's the same attitude liberals have to Trump voters -- constant ridicule of people they have no understanding of. It's almost like redditor normies are... sort of dumb.

You need only 10% of the population to make most people eventually accept an idea, if 10% of cucks accept the blackpill we already won

Let's take a moment to appreciate that at least we're not currycels. It could have been A LOT worse.

cucks cannot, it is literally anti life. the will to live is still mcuh too strong. it'll take more than some aspergers on a forum shitposting. the intelligent men are already on youtube getting monetization bucks and simultaneously blackpilling normies, like the channel lookstheory while the retards are at sluthate posting about the age of consent laws which they will never be in danger of breaking.

incels are the only ones that fucking accept the truth of currycels
that we are the truest of true incels (By race)

Sometimes I think even if I was a curry could things even be much worse for me

I don't really believe that indians have any sex related problem. I mean, you are over 1 fucking billion. Any race that has achieved that kind of population has very few Incels. I believe that indians only complain abot sex when they are in other peoples countries and they only want white females.

If they stayed in India to fuck curry females, each currycel would have 6 kids by now.
Arranged marriages

They claim that Indian guys are the bottom of the barrel when in reality they aren't any less desired than white guys.
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

incels are the only ones that fucking accept the truth of currycels
that we are the truest of true incels (By race)
Curries do have a serious competitor though

The aboriginals.