Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We are weird animals

• Thread starter Deleted member 18975
  • Start date
Deleted member 18975

Deleted member 18975

Banned
-
I say that because female human have something that i have not seen in other animals that is feeling and showing disgust and hate towsrds unwanted males. It is not just "that male doesnt have what i look for, so no" but a "eww he is unattractive and i wish he was dead/gone"

I really sont understand why foids evolved that feeling and how having sich a behaviour is a good rhing to have.Why are they not like all the other female apes and less asshole-ish/evol?

I say that because female human have something that i have not seen in other animals that is feeling and showing disgust and hate towsrds unwanted males.
In some animal species, the females are extremely hostile to genetically inferior males

It's just an expression in a more complicated manner. Female animals don't have the brain capacity to come up with the idea "eww gross fuck off". I doubt they even understand what "gross" is besides fecal matter and urine. If magically all animals had like 100 iq like us. Then I bet female animals would do the same shit.

It's because humans aren't fully evolved; were still apes to a degree.

Most female animals are pretty hostile to males because it's essential that they don't pass on substandard genes to their offspring. We all just got stacked with shitty traits

all life on this planet needs to become extinct asap