Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill We are truly alone.

mgtow

mgtow

Self-banned
-
I am not sure of the number of incels who have given up on the chase. Not going to say anything about those who are still trying; it is nature's programming in us to keep the chase. Like Joker from the dark knight says, we are dogs with instincts to chase cars aka men trained by the biology to hunt for pussies. The purpose is served even if it is a life full of chasing with no end in the sight.

To decide to give up the chase - easy. It's only logical: ample evidence like 80-20 rule, hypergamy, tinder stats, etc. But to actually live a life being aware of the reality about you: that's the question.

D9a7be9e49f40c9f342ffde6e4768e61

That's the trick: to ignore the objective reality about you and lie to yourself. You cope as a:

normie who still believes there's a girl out there for you with whom you will start a family and live happily ever after. Thus you get the motivation to wake up, get ready and wage slave to build the nest for the female bird that is not going to arrive.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDRY0CmcYNU

Or join r/mgtow and keep convincing yourself that it is you who are rejecting women because they are all bad (while conveniently ignoring that you ain't getting any attention)

Or a TRP who keeps working out to hold some more frame to keep writing essays about how you are constantly spinning plates.

Or join men's rights activist who is in the 'if only this happens, my American dream will unfurl'.

And all of them shit on incels in their subreddits/forums, because it reminds them of what they actually are, if they aren't coping ie. Not much different from the 'men' in IT.

Copes fail to impress one after the another, that sports car and Japanese bike will not charm you like it did on day 1. If you read about the stages of grief, inceldom and wizardry is the final stage: acceptance.
Zvlqu8am52721

Thus we are to tread in the dark corners of the internet, any hope of getting support only to be met with virtue signaling and being used as a punching bag to make them feel better about themselves.

We are truly alone.

I still have my family, so there’s at least that. Once they’re gone, I’m roping though.

Finding comfort and happiness outside the matrix is not an easy task and not many will succeed doing so. Things that we chase and sacrifice our whole lives for is ego-related (money,status,girls). We are basically slaves of our own egos. Even if we cant full fill our own ego's demands we create copes to stay in the matrix (the red pill lie).

Humans are special in that regard, instead of accepting how reality really is. They decide to sacrifice their whole life to chase a dream.

I am not sure of the number of incels who have given up on the chase. Not going to say anything about those who are still trying; it is nature's programming in us to keep the chase. Like Joker from the dark knight says, we are dogs with instincts to chase cars aka men trained by the biology to hunt for pussies. The purpose is served even if it is a life full of chasing with no end in the sight.

To decide to give up the chase - easy. It's only logical: ample evidence like 80-20 rule, hypergamy, tinder stats, etc. But to actually live a life being aware of the reality about you: that's the question.

View attachment 450081

That's the trick: to ignore the objective reality about you and lie to yourself. You cope as a:

normie who still believes there's a girl out there for you with whom you will start a family and live happily ever after. Thus you get the motivation to wake up, get ready and wage slave to build the nest for the female bird that is not going to arrive.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDRY0CmcYNU

Or join r/mgtow and keep convincing yourself that it is you who are rejecting women because they are all bad (while conveniently ignoring that you ain't getting any attention)

Or a TRP who keeps working out to hold some more frame to keep writing essays about how you are constantly spinning plates.

Or join men's rights activist who is in the 'if only this happens, my American dream will unfurl'.

And all of them shit on incels in their subreddits/forums, because it reminds them of what they actually are, if they aren't coping ie. Not much different from the 'men' in IT.

Copes fail to impress one after the another, that sports car and Japanese bike will not charm you like it did on day 1. If you read about the stages of grief, inceldom and wizardry is the final stage: acceptance.
View attachment 450080

Thus we are to tread in the dark corners of the internet, any hope of getting support only to be met with virtue signaling and being used as a punching bag to make them feel better about themselves.

We are truly alone.

Only reason I live is to spite out normies and foids by my existance:feelsthink:

Only reason I live is to spite out normies and foids by my existance:feelsthink:
I have this idea of coping as well. To go out and shock the foids with my presence. By initiating a conversation, grinning and such ways to make her uncomfortable about my intention while also maintaining plausible deniability.

The repercussion is that I would lose the inhibition. What am I losing anyway?

I have this idea of coping as well. To go out and shock the foids with my presence. By initiating a conversation, grinning and such ways to make her uncomfortable about my intention while also maintaining plausible deniability.

The repercussion is that I would lose the inhibition. What am I losing anyway?
We really don't have anything to lose, but I will take as much as I can from the soyceity that took all from me