Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL We are the worst and most dangerous terrorists on the planet.

• Thread starter SlutLiberationFront
  • Start date
SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅
★★★★★
Yeah, 293.687 people were killed in terror attacks between 2006 and 2019, but obviously some lonely virgin guys in some obscure forum on the internet venting about depression, loneliness, rejection, bullying, many that don't even leave their rooms or talk to people and such are much worse and dangerous than the organizations backed by shady governments of these super deadly terrorist attacks. :feelsohgod::feelstastyman:

Terror

Post link:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/oj4ajb/in_case_you_all_want_a_real_good_laugh/

Fuck reddit dude.

imagine telling about incels to your mom, JFL :feelskek:

Every second that she thinks she's fighting inkels by watchdogging on redditerino, there's at least 1000 Chads that have strangled and beaten their girlfriends to a bloody pulp somewhere around the world, but won't get reported because of their good personality

The world wants us dead, not that i'm complaining about that since i want me dead as well

Ok, the same 3 clowns of the tranny sub say we are a terrorist, what a shocking revelation. Not thread worthy to be honest.

As a muslim incel I don't give a fuck.
I'm always gonna be hated.

Every second that she thinks she's fighting inkels by watchdogging on redditerino, there's at least 1000 Chads that have strangled and beaten their girlfriends to a bloody pulp somewhere around the world, but won't get reported because of their good personality
Facts. Facts.
Ok, the same 3 clowns of the tranny sub say we are a terrorist, what a shocking revelation. Not thread worthy to be honest.
Meanwhile mexican cartels armed to their blood vessels and the most sadistic and cruel people on the planet carrying mass killing right in their backyards is no problem.

Last edited:
Of course she's jewish.

Maybe we should learn to have a good personality from Ted Bundy? His Charm and pERsonality worked for him.

Jesus Christ the more I read IT spergs and the more I think they're retarded unironically

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Trying to stay away from the website for a while as I am at the brink of my worst mental breakdown ever and I keep getting notifications to come back here.

Last edited:
Chechens are badass.

MSM wants to label us as the worst kind of enemy of humanity so people will forget about more pressing problems such as overpopulation, global warming, climate change, etc.

The world wants us dead, not that i'm complaining about that since i want me dead as well
This
They need to make excuses to kill us that's why they invent that every crime is our fault

Last edited:
The bottom post is unfunny on fucking astronomical levels. Imagine sending that shit to your mom, actually what the shit

The bottom post is unfunny on fucking astronomical levels. Imagine sending that shit to your mom, actually what the shit
Her reaction to whatever this abomination says
IMG 20210928 112159

So funny I forgot to laugh.