Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill We are the vast minority. Most males nowadays are SJW feminists.

Getlooksordie

Getlooksordie

Banned
-
the majority of males nowadays are completely fine with giving up their power to women.

They carry their gfs/wives purses and love being treated like a doormat. They also encourage their gf/wive to cheat on them if it makes her happy.

I´ve seen it happen over and over again IRL.

If you read other online boards I´d say 95% of males are cucks/SJW/feminists.

*Most (((males))) nowadays are SJW feminists.

Of course the majority of men are cucks...how else are they going to orbit pussy?

We are going against the zeitgeist. Hold your hats boyo.

but on the other hand, femoids will almost always choose a more alpha acting man over the beta acting one given the same looks level. So if any of us ascend, we will have the advantage of knowing the truth of he world and not acting beta. But the big word here is IF

Incels are the modern day male equivalent of suffragettes. How the fuck did things come to this? I fear the change is now irreversible.

In western world yes. Even there, most, but not all, cucks are rather minority in every other part of the world, tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back