Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope We are the strong ones

• Thread starter RemoveNormalfags
  • Start date
RemoveNormalfags

RemoveNormalfags

satirecel
★★★★★
Chad and Stacy are weak, they wouldn't even survive one single day in the body of an incel.

We are playing Dark Souls with Soul Level 1.
Chad and Stacy are playing Minecraft Creative Mode with cheats, because otherwise they would fuck up.

Everyone of us is strong, for not roping yet.
I don't blame the ones who roped, they just played a speedrun.

We are the mentally superior ones, because we manage to live through this misery (until we rope).

I know, that I'm gigacoping, but we deserve so much appreciation for that tbh.

Btw. it's my one year .co anniversary. :feelsYall:

Happy one year man, ur a great poster

I’m able to beat all the dark souls games at level 1, does that mean I can ascend irl? :D
Also happy anniversary

Happy one year, may your copes be fruitful and resolve stay strong.
Pepe smirking served champagne by wojak

I don't blame the ones who roped, they just played a speedrun.
:feelshaha:
Hilarious analogy, tbh.

That being said, the problem with the life as an incel if we compare it to video games, is that we never play the interesting parts of the game, like the final bosses in each levels, we stay at level 0 and we perpetually farm gold.

Females may play on the easy mode, but at least they get to finish the game.

@Neggr "keina von oich würds auch nur 5 minutne in meiner haut aushaldne AAAAAAAAAAAAA FAPISST OICH"

Happy one year man, ur a great poster
happy one wear nigga, let's celebrate :feelsautistic:
I’m able to beat all the dark souls games at level 1, does that mean I can ascend irl? :D
Also happy anniversary
Happy one year, may your copes be fruitful and resolve stay strong.
View attachment 287190
Thanks, I've been kinda inactive lately, but the .co community is more important for me than ever before.
Hilarious analogy, tbh.

That being said, the problem with the life as an incel if we compare it to video games, is that we never play the interesting parts of the game, like the final bosses in each levels, we stay at level 0 and we perpetually farm gold.

They unlock everything at the beginning, at least we're having some kind of challenge (to survive as long as possible). :feelsthink:
@Neggr "keina von oich würds auch nur 5 minutne in meiner haut aushaldne AAAAAAAAAAAAA FAPISST OICH"
ERRE

chads and foids get everything handled to them without doing anything and yet they only know how to cry for more

Happy one year btw

Hilarious analogy, tbh.

Thanks for the suicide fuel lmao.
> inb4 some outsider/bluepill etc. says "well marriage and children aren't everything or the only way to be fulfilled" Yeah, okay, sure, tell my brain what it needs to be happy, you go ahead and try to change biology for me. Good luck.

You know dude that criminal as punishemed are given home jail? Basically a taste of our life. Our life is seen as a punishment for criminals. When they get home jail for doing something, they get a small taste about our life. Quite fun. It took 2 weeks of quarantine to drive them crazy while the quarantine did nothing to us. They are weak sub-humans, that's the truth.

Thanks for the suicide fuel lmao.
> inb4 some outsider/bluepill etc. says "well marriage and children aren't everything or the only way to be fulfilled" Yeah, okay, sure, tell my brain what it needs to be happy, you go ahead and try to change biology for me. Good luck.
If this is any consolation, at least we men don't have a time bomb in our body. We play on hard mode, but we have much more time to complete the game. I know many guys here don't believe in the Wall, but menopause is very real, and there is no such thing for men.

omg happy incel cake day!!
C E L

You know dude that criminal as punishemed are given home jail? Basically a taste of our life. Our life is seen as a punishment for criminals. When they get home jail for doing something, they get a small taste about our life. Quite fun. It took 2 weeks of quarantine to drive them crazy while the quarantine did nothing to us. They are weak sub-humans, that's the truth.
We are truly mentally superior. I didn't even notice the quarantine, meanwhile some foids commited suicide... :feelsgah:
Happy one year btw
omg happy incel cake day!!
Thanks for the incels.co golds, kind strangers!

ja das stimmt in meinem fall auch, und dem von drache lol

lol being high iq and having high endurance means nothing if you can't do anything with it

extreme cope