Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill We are the resistence to the opression

iKillCucks

iKillCucks

Bad Boy
★★★★★
We freedom fighters; the resistence to the oppressive rule and agenda to the femshits, cucks, and sjws

That's why they hate us because we are the truth we speak the truth. We are revolutonaries speaking against the oppressive corrupt system

You can't escape the black pill. Take heart my brothERs saviors are born everyday that will continue our teachings and goals

Clap

As much as I admire your spirit, comrade, it's ovER.

We win the small battles but lose the big war.

As much as I admire your spirit, comrade, it's ovER.
Aslong feminism exists, Aslong as foids controls the sexual market, and aslong as men are enslaved, men will still lash out in violence against this unfair system. The black pill will never die

Speak the truth, even if it triggers cucks.

ragefuel for cucks

We freedom fighters; the resistence to the oppressive rule and agenda to the femshits, cucks, and sjws

That's why they hate us because we are the truth we speak the truth. We are revolutonaries speaking against the oppressive corrupt system

You can't escape the black pill. Take heart my brothERs saviors are born everyday that will continue our teachings and goals
One day the world will see that we were right all along blood may be shed but I believe in the future that the world will accept the blackpill

We are truth,we are truthful and part of society that they avoid to see

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back