Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill We are the only actual involuntary celibates. Every other incel had sex in high school or is a volcel

• Thread starter Personalityinkwell
  • Start date
P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
:feelstastyman:

I knew fairly attractive guys who were virgins when I turned 18.

12.5% of 26 year olds are virgins, but many men are virgins

12.5% of 26 year olds are virgins, but many men are virgins
Things were different 6-8 years ago tbh. Also men will fuck way down occasionally tbh. Of course I can’t even do that

Things were different 6-8 years ago tbh. Also men will fuck way down occasionally tbh. Of course I can’t even do that
nope the study was 2018

nope the study was 2018
Back in 2010 things were way different. Low tier normies (4/10) usually did ok unless autism. Also jfl at believing male self reported data tbh. Men lie about it

this new one says one in three

THIS
1 in 3 haven’t had sex since 18 or the past year but they still have had sex in their life. Also, hypergamy isn’t new. Men are just social media addicted basement dwellers now
Back in 2010 things were way different. Low tier normies (4/10) usually did ok unless autism. Also jfl at believing male self reported data tbh. Men lie about it
Men don’t lie. Nobody is going to be afraid of admitting to virginity in a survey like as if surveys care

Men don’t lie. Nobody is going to be afraid of admitting to virginity in a survey like as if surveys care
women have been shown to lie in surveys

women have been shown to lie in surveys
That doesn’t mean they always do. You can’t take a survey where they are shown to lie and then conclude they lie in all surveys

That doesn’t mean they always do. You can’t take a survey where they are shown to lie and then conclude they lie in all surveys
but you can believe some do.

plus some men will decline to participate out of embarassment

I'm a truecel.

@GoffSystemQB thoughts?

Iam afraid the actual number of KHHVs upto year 30 might be extremely low. Most men, if still incel, have atleast touched/kissed foids by that time.

Iam afraid the actual number of KHHVs upto year 30 might be extremely low. Most men, if still incel, have atleast touched/kissed foids by that time.
or they use hookers.

Youre retarded if you think kissing a hooker foid counts.
i was thinking more along the lines of being a virgin or not.

your post reminds me of @Zyros definition of virgin

not to a hooker but if you bang a non one you'll get kicked from the forum

Ya that part is vague. I mean i can go fuck a gross whale tomo and "ascend" according to this forum but in reality iam going to have to live with PTSD.

1. Didn't have anything in high school
2. Not volcel

Yeah bro so basically uh uh whoever doesn't uh agree with your points of view is :soy: if i may say :soy: a volcel.

@GoffSystemQB thoughts?
I question the motives for anyone who denies inceldom is on the rise.

It explains many trends in the world. At some point it sounds like these people are going to turn around and say men are only incel because they're staying in their parent's houses, playing videogames, and watching anime. That they're not doing enough "cool" stuff like going to parties, drugs, etc (ignoring the fact that you largely don't even choose if you get invited).

It explains many trends in the world. At some point it sounds like these people are going to turn around and say men are only incel because they're staying in their parent's houses, playing videogames, and watching anime. That they're not doing enough "cool" stuff like going to parties, drugs, etc (ignoring the fact that you largely don't even choose if you get invited).

People who claim that men are only incel because they are shut-ins are either mistakenly or deliberately confusing cause and effect.
Staying in your parent's house, playing videogames and watching anime is only fun for so long before like everything else it gets boring. A lot of guys here would like to be part of a social group and meet women provided they didn't have to act like a jester to keep people interested in them.

People who claim that men are only incel because they are shut-ins are either mistakenly or deliberately confusing cause and effect.
Staying in your parent's house, playing videogames and watching anime is only fun for so long before like everything else it gets boring. A lot of guys here would like to be part of a social group and meet women provided they didn't have to act like a jester to keep people interested in them.
Yeah there are even people on this forum who spout that playing videogames and watching anime is "proof" that you have a "bad" personality.

Remember ?@Personalityinkwell

Last edited:
Ya that part is vague. I mean i can go fuck a gross whale tomo and "ascend" according to this forum but in reality iam going to have to live with PTSD.
I couldn’t even do that tbh. Does curryland have a lot of whales?

I said this before. Partying and party drug use is on decline because men are not being invited to parties and are being shit out of the whole world of partying and drugs by foids. Incels do use heroin sometimes to cope though. I’ve known people who have done that. People who I’m assuming were incels or nearcels.

but you can believe some do.

plus some men will decline to participate out of embarassment
Men aren’t going to get mocked by a survey. Not everyone will mock you for being virgins
I said this before. Partying and party drug use is on decline because men are not being invited to parties and are being shit out of the whole world of partying and drugs by foids. Incels do use heroin sometimes to cope though. I’ve known people who have done that. People who I’m assuming were incels or nearcels.
No. Men party less because they study more nowadays

We are the real freaks here.

But then again users have me blocked because apparently being a khhv needs to be under what they approve of, simply being khhv isn't enough

Yeah there are even people on this forum who spout that playing videogames and watching anime is "proof" that you have a "bad" personality.

Remember ?@Personalityinkwell
yeah incelking thought that even though he was autistic, a social disadvantage, him not playing video games made him have a more appealing normie personality to girls jfl
We are the real freaks here.

But then again users have me blocked because apparently being a khhv needs to be under what they approve of, simply being khhv isn't enough
manlets and deathnics don't want to admit they have ugly faces so they hate on you to cope

yeah incelking thought that even though he was autistic, a social disadvantage, him not playing video games made him have a more appealing normie personality to girls jfl

manlets and deathnics don't want to admit they have ugly faces so they hate on you to cope
I know.